Contradicition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contradicition?

I'm not saying either are lying because both could easily be telling the truth but we have insideman saying that the club are signing an English striker while we have pete saying that a decision on Lopez will be left to the new manager. Why is the club prepared to take the word of the new manager to make a decision about Lopez but won't give him a chance to make a decision as to whether he wants this new striker?

As I said I don't think either are lying but what they say makes the club out to contradict itself, which wouldn't surprise me. Either someone at the club should make the decision on Lopez and the new striker or both decisions should be left to the new manager. The new manager should also either have no say in the selling of players (Blackstock and Camp) or have the total say.

you may be reading too much into it. we know that there are other clubs sniffing around Cox (if thats who we are looking at) so its important we get in there quickly and start to make our place look attractive to him.

lopez on the other hand, is probably ours if we want him as long as we match his wage demands so we can take our time on that one.

Comment

Celtic looking at Cox according to radio this morning...........

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        you may be reading too much into it. we know that there are other clubs sniffing around Cox (if thats who we are looking at) so its important we get in there quickly and start to make our place look attractive to him.

lopez on the other hand, is probably ours if we want him as long as we match his wage demands so we can take our time on that one.
        You are right, I probably am reading into it too much and we do need to move fast on certain targets but if someone comes in for Lopez and offers a better deal we may lose out because we are prepared to wait to make a decision on him.

Comment

I hope Lopez is there for the taking but we have made that mistake before (Watson anyone...) and with our club all over the shop his agent would only be doing his job if he was sniffing out other clubs for Lopez and I would have thought he'd be a v attractive, free option for a lot of the better championship clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Celtic looking at Cox according to radio this morning...........
            The fool of a reporter on TalkSport mocked celtic's ambition when saying they were looking to sign Cox from Swindon. He is a wetspam fool for a start but in my opinion a league 1 striker in England would be better than the current crop in Scots Prem - still think we should up the ante for him tho.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Perhaps the news today is good. Miller who was on a similar contract has been named as being released, but no mention of Lopez. We can but hope...
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The bid according to BBC gossip was quoted from the Daily Mail and was for Cox and a centre back for a combined £1.2million. So if they were told to double it Cox is probably valued at 1.5 million.
                15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Good thing is at this stage it is specualtion Things can change.. Normal sauces have dried up so I'm relying on mate of a mate, which sometimes are spot on and sometimes way off the mark

I know Lopez was on his way, but the fact he has not been released, shows the new manager will have a look at him.

I hear its okay to have Tarrbadt or Lopez, but not others should the same rule apply, regarding a new manager?
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Good thing is at this stage it is specualtion Things can change.. Normal sauces have dried up so I'm relying on mate of a mate, which sometimes are spot on and sometimes way off the mark

I know Lopez was on his way, but the fact he has not been released, shows the new manager will have a look at him.

I hear its okay to have Tarrbadt or Lopez, but not others should the same rule apply, regarding a new manager?

Good stuff Pete. On behalf of the whole board keep the rumours coming however way off the mark they are!

Comment

Working...
                    X