The one and only Steve Lomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one and only Steve Lomas

Recently announced as player-manager at St Neots Town FC with a certain Sylvain Legwinski as one of his player-coaches! Not bad for a part time club. I remember Legwinski scoring a screamer against us a few years ago for Ipswich

top man is steve lomas.my mates were out in sweden yrs ago on a pre season tour and lomas came in the bar with other players and bought 10 lads(including a leading icf face) a beer each.not many players would have done that.he was always loved and respected by us west fans.
    i had a good chat with him at your POTY AWARDS the other year,top man said he was at his happiest playing for us and how much he loved us fans.i even had a pic donewith him with both of us doing the crossed arms(hammers thing!!) good ole lomey

Comment

tony scully plays for them i think

Comment

They play in the same league as me the UCL. They have had a lot of cash injected into them. With this they have attracted these type of players/managers and also done a good job on doing there stadium up. Should expect them to push on up the non league pyramid now.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          They play in the same league as me the UCL. They have had a lot of cash injected into them. With this they have attracted these type of players/managers and also done a good job on doing there stadium up. Should expect them to push on up the non league pyramid now.

the ucl isnt that the uefa champions league ???????????????????

Comment

Working...
          X