David Healy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Healy

Keane reportedly making him a target along with Balde and Martin. Healy wd be a player I'd v much like to see at Rs. Two of him, Cox and Lita wd make us v strong up front. We were linked with him last season - has the trail gone cold?

Well according to Talksport this morning, Celtic want Cox and Swindon have slapped a £2.5m tag on him.... so that's us out of contention then.

Comment

Healy has always been great for NI but rarely reproduced that form at club level consistently. Would not be averse to him signing but not that fussed.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Healy has always been great for NI but rarely reproduced that form at club level consistently. Would not be averse to him signing but not that fussed.

Agreed. He has done amazingly for Northern Ireland, but he is the main man there. When he is an average player in any other team, he doesn't seem to raise his game as much. GOod finisher, but to be honest, i would prefer someone with more pace also.

Comment

I don't think he is any better than Helguson. There are younger, quicker strikers out there who may cost a little more but a small outlay now could lead to a potential £60m in the Premiership.

Lita, Cox, McGoldrick, Riordan & Beckford are all younger and all better goal scorers at league level.

Comment

What about David Nugent?.

Was a good player at this level and i think he would jump at the chance of first team football every week.

Comment

get lita in he will score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                What about David Nugent?.

Was a good player at this level and i think he would jump at the chance of first team football every week.

You say that but i heard he turned down opportunities to go elsewhere in favour or remaining at Pompey in the reserves on bigger money.

IMO he is massively overated though anyway. Had one very good season and not a lot else.

Comment

I think our best shout is Lita, no fee to pay, could easily get us 20 goals imo.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Keane reportedly making him a target along with Balde and Martin. Healy wd be a player I'd v much like to see at Rs. Two of him, Cox and Lita wd make us v strong up front. We were linked with him last season - has the trail gone cold?
                    Clearly a midget fetish. How about some presence with one of the little ones mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      We were linked with everyone last season.

Comment

Working...
                      X