Tugay to QPR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
    I think he would be a great signing, he might not play every game or even complete a full game in his entire time at LR, but the what other players will learn from him on the training ground will be invaluable IMHO.
    Make him an assisstant coach then.Not a player.

Comment

Wouldn't mind this at all. We're talking about one of the most accomplished technical footballers of our generation. Granted he is old, but I think he could add a lot to the set-up regardless of whether he is up for playing 30+ games a year.

Bit harsh of people to say he's only looking for a buck. Pretty sure he's doing okay for money and maybe he actually enjoys playing football and wants one more year.

In the games he's played in the last couple of years, he's be higly commended and he's proved he still has enough to compete at the top level. He's more than adapated to the physical side of the game seeing as he's spent last decade playing in UK. Give him a one year contract.

Comment

I believe I'm right in saying Robbie Savage said he's the best player he has ever played with.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          I believe I'm right in saying Robbie Savage said he's the best player he has ever played with.
          Bet Tugay would consider Savage the worst player he's ever played with.

Comment

Fantastic player passes the ball with both feet hardly ever gives it away, if he can still play at the top level(nearly) i'd have him in my team, in fact he'd be the first name on the team sheet, Ray Wilkins anyone?

Comment

Working...
            X