• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeated Fri night around 1ish i think Sky sports 1
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

yeah

the bloke i felt sorry for was the owner of the springbok he kindly let us put two hundred loft boys in his pub tp listen to the wolves game
      all through the night he said if you lose dont smash up my pub
      but he should have known thats exactly what was going to happen if we lost

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Anyone on here go to the Derby 5-1 must be our best ever away performance
        Yes, I was there - awesome team performance.

Remember getting back to St Pancras, you got Saturday night papers then, headline was "QPR beat Champs 5-1" .

Quality.

Comment

If anyone is able to tape his, when replayed please let me know.

Better still have a DVD copy.

cheers
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

dont have sky as not allowed it in our block of flats so if anyone can upload it that would be great

Comment

Great hearing some of the stories and would love to see some of the matches. Are they on DVD anywhere? Was too young and to be fair hadn't at that stage developed any loyalties football wise!

Sad thing for me was seeing Rodney, a great character, but obviously had his life blighted by gambling addiction. I have no strong views on gambling, doesn't personally give me any kind of buzz but nothing against it really. Like other things for a minority it is an addictive, destructive activity. Just hope he is happy with his life.

Comment

Working...
              X