One QPR Minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One QPR Minutes?

Any chance? Any one? Maybe? Possibly? This Year? I think LDC was in charge when the meeting happened it was that long ago.

Seriously, tis becoming a JOKE.

If this process is that pointless then scrap it and lets have fans forums instead please?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

will not be long, but I need confirmation from all parties. This will enable everyone to post at the same time.

Cansay, its a bit dated and little unfortunate the club have taken over a month to do them.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well the good news is the minutes were sent through from the club this morning, they are being checked and will hopefully be published this evening.

I would argue that oneqpr meetings with the club are not pointless, however they are not and where never meant as a substitute for fans forums which should happen on a regular basis, regardless.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        will not be long, but I need confirmation from all parties. This will enable everyone to post at the same time.

Cansay, its a bit dated and little unfortunate the club have taken over a month to do them.
        If the issue of water pressure and toilet rolls arent answered i shall punch you in the face

wE MuSST kNNoooWWWw!

In all seriousness why the club have to approve them i dont know. And why they've taken so long makes a mockery of the mockery that is 1QPR. I'm a member of 3 of the organisations represented at the last meeting and none of them courted my or any other members opinion.

Tis all BS

Fans Forum is what we need - FACT

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          If the issue of water pressure and toilet rolls arent answered i shall punch you in the face

wE MuSST kNNoooWWWw!

In all seriousness why the club have to approve them i dont know. And why they've taken so long makes a mockery of the mockery that is 1QPR. I'm a member of 3 of the organisations represented at the last meeting and none of them courted my or any other members opinion.

Tis all BS

Yeah, but they don't represent us they just gage (sic) opinions (ALLEGEDLY!!!) :devil:

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

wE MuSST kNNoooWWWw!

Tis all BS

And what we were promised way back in December 2007....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

They did have a players forum, not good enough I know. At least it was something.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              They did have a players forum, not good enough I know. At least it was something.
              Only after you suggested it to Amit.

(hope he said thanks for your suggestion by the way!)

Comment

"I'm a member of 3 of the organisations represented at the last meeting and none of them courted my or any other members opinion"

Maybe its you scott after all 3 organisations cant be wrong can they

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  "I'm a member of 3 of the organisations represented at the last meeting and none of them courted my or any other members opinion"

Maybe its you scott after all 3 organisations cant be wrong can they

Cancels QPR1st membership. :bad_smile:

Being serious Peter its only worthwhile if groups are representative of QPR fans, if they court opinion of their membership, ask questions on the behalf of their membership and feed back within a respectable time.

To use a tech term. 1Qpr = FAIL currently.

Comment

Shame they are about a month out of date but should be a good read all the same.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Scott

I tend to agree, speaking only for the trust, we do try and do all those things and if you check back we have always done our best to get info out as quickly and in as much detail as possible, in fact I double dare you to find anyone who has provided the reporting and feedack to fans that the trust has provided over the years. we also listen to members views and take them into account as I explained in our pm exchange a few weeks ago, if you had a view and wanted it put forward why didnt you just email the trust thats what other members did,

In the case of Oneqpr for whatever reason it has been agreed that the club provides the minutes and we got them today. its not what I want and I will be pushing for changes but there it is. on that point you can say the oneqpr have failed but overall I think starting to make a difference, early bird is back, tickets have been reduced (a bit) the VAT issue etc etc.

oh and the water preassure is being looked into, now that has to be a result!

Comment

Scott

I tend to agree, speaking only for the trust, we do try and do all those things and if you check back we have always done our best to get info out as quickly and in as much detail as possible, in fact I double dare you to find anyone who has provided the reporting and feedack to fans that the trust has provided over the years. we also listen to members views and take them into account as I explained in our pm exchange a few weeks ago, if you had a view and wanted it put forward why didnt you just email the trust thats what other members did,

In the case of Oneqpr for whatever reason it has been agreed that the club provides the minutes and we got them today. its not what I want and I will be pushing for changes but there it is. on that point you can say the oneqpr have failed but overall I think starting to make a difference, early bird is back, tickets have been reduced (a bit) the VAT issue etc etc.

oh and the water preassure is being looked into, now that has to be a result!
                        To quote a poster called wibble wobble on another board

"the fuss isn't neccessarily so much about the content of the meeting, it's more about the fact that 1 QPR was supposed to improve relations between the club and supporters while there were no fan's forums and now we can't even communicate the meeting amongst ourselves.

people who attended the meeting have been saying for over a month "i can't tell you anything until the minutes are out", and whether what was said that night was interesting or not i can't see why those in attendance deserve to know and the rest of the fanbase doesn't.

no one is aware that it was the one qpr meeting that petitioned for the extention or the discount until the minutes are out..
                        ."

My thoughts exactly.

Being serious, I honestly believe that with a lack of fans forums that the only people who have a remit, based on their membership of QPR fans, to be at said meetings are the Official Supporters Club and The Loyal Supporters Association.

QPR1st can apply, in writing, in under 1000 words to me their reasons to why I should support their validity of being at said meetings of course ;)

Everyone else can **** off though, i only have time for you Peter

Comment

Well I got to 187 words then i thought **** it

I can understand wibble wobbles frustration, i shared it, I didnt go to the meeting and have only had rough outline of what went on. not at all happy that the minutes have taken so long

Comment

Well I got to 187 words then i thought **** it

I can understand wibble wobbles frustration, i shared it, I didnt go to the meeting and have only had rough outline of what went on. not at all happy that the minutes have taken so long

187? come on!

God I feel let down by you :horror:

Tis not your fault, I know that :red_heart:

Comment

Working...
                            X