No announcement yet.

Vialli Being Interviewed Today/Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keane would have been better, and Coppell or Curbs cd still be better, as would o'driscoll, ferguson, martinez and Ince. BUT has to be better than magilton and calderwood. And a lot better than Boothroyd.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Keane would have been better, and Coppell or Curbs cd still be better, as would o'driscoll, ferguson, martinez and Ince. BUT has to be better than magilton and calderwood. And a lot better than Boothroyd.

Watford fans would beg to differ and offer up reams of statistical analysis

Comment

Yeah, Watford have always been quite handy at the old statistical analysis. Its just the football they've never been so hot on...

Comment

Would definately be an interesting appointment.

One plus is that his name may attract a player who may not have signed otherwise.

Comment

wouldnt mind him to be honest

Comment

He's done nothing for 7 years how on earth can people reckon he will be a good manager for us??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

What has Vialli done lately ? He was a disaster at Watford, and we are interviewing him, please. !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think anyone is doing cartwheels. I just think people are saying it wouldnt be quite as bad as magilton or cotterell. we can dream about ranieiri and similar names but magilton/ cotterell/ vialli is the level we are looking at. time to wake up and smell the coffee, im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    As I said, not taken a total back seat from football. Been involved in being a football pundit every week in Italy.
                    Been involved as a pundit ? That's it ? You are having a laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      I don't think anyone is doing cartwheels. I just think people are saying it wouldnt be quite as bad as magilton or cotterell. we can dream about ranieiri and similar names but magilton/ cotterell/ vialli is the level we are looking at. time to wake up and smell the coffee, im afraid.

^^^^what he said
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

This is what he said first time around, just before Gregory's departure. He has been touted (if what a little) for the Juventus job. Maybe, he feels the time is now right, to get back into management. He does work on Italia Sky.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2540028.ece
                        Want to be careful believing what they say on Timesonline mate, they said HH failed a medical....... :devil:

Still don't see how working on Sky Italia makes him a good call as manager of QPR after 7 years out of management.....
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

One of those that could be an utter disaster or work out well. Doesn't need money so up for a challenge. Can probably manage Flavio better than most and by doing that be able to manage the team effectively. Did relatively well at the scum before not doing so well at ****ford. Great player in his day so would command respect and must have worked under some top managers.

Against that is 7 years out of football (wonder how much Championship he has watched?) and his dark days at ****ford.

Comment

Get Poyet in as his No 2 and it could work well IMO
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Would it make anyone who has not renewed go out and renew, is also a valid question?
                              not a chance....a few of my mates who haven't renewed have said they still won't, not excited by it at all.

Comment

this would be a MASSIVE step backwards for the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X