No announcement yet.

Connors on the Dot Org Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to change the subject but I've seen 8 new threads on pages 1 & 2 about Qblockpete.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
      ACCORDING to certain posters if you dont renew your season ticket this year you are not a fan or supporter, lot of good posters on here but also alot of plums, maybe re name the site "THE TOILET" as it is where a lot of nobs hang out
      Think he means how supporters can think it is going to get better when they walk away and turn their back just because the new board (who are Rich) haven't made us a Premiership side overnight – which to a point he his right. They do go hand in hand to an extent. The club won't progress without the fans. You have to take a step back and think where we was and where we were going pre Fatboy and co.

It is *****ic to class supporters who don't renew as not fans or supporters as everyone has different circumstances. I am sure a mass majority of those who don't renew will still turn up on the door and pay. It will just screw up the club seasonal forecast as they won't have a major cash flow at the start of the season but it will filter through throughout the campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Sorry Quaz - I didn't realise my disagreement with Dexter involved you... Note to self one must interfere in other peoples business even if it doesn't involve one.
        oh dear..fingers type before brain kicks in.....for your information this is a public message board...don't want people to comment then use the PM system fella.....
        as for the sarcasm at the end...at least come at me with something worth while

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          oh dear..fingers type before brain kicks in.....for your information this is a public message board...don't want people to comment then use the PM system fella.....
          as for the sarcasm at the end...at least come at me with something worth while
          I won't come at you with anything... sorry to dishearten you I am not that way inclined fella ;D

Comment

I won't come at you with anything... sorry to dishearten you I am not that way inclined fella ;D
            thank god for that thought i was gonna have to clear the cob-webs

Comment

Results on the pitch business.

Would we be struggling to sell 5,000 Season ticket renewals, if we had just finished top 6 or even 7th?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well said

well said quaz... dazzer is the strangest poster ive ever known he for some reason likes to say abusive or insulting things to people all the time i dont why he seems to get some sort of thrill out of making people unhappy

but you are completely correct quaz i love qpr as much as any one else
                but i cant afford to go to qpr more than about four times a season so why dazzer has the need to keep insulting me all the time i just dont know

Comment

going back to the original point

conner = troll
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Proper cat scratching argument. I kind of agree with some of Conners points, but also think some have taken it the wrong way. Not sure he has put his views across to healthy though.

I think the fact of the matter really is that supporters do have/need to realise that; I'll put it in simple terms for all to understand; if a product doesn't sell then why should the manufacturer pump money into it to try and keep it running. That would be flogging a dead horse surely? However, I will say if the manufacturer kept the prices reasonable then maybe more would purchase the product.

A fact people possibly don't realise is that our clubs expenditure is a lot more than someone like Watford and they average slightly higher attendances than we do (stat taken from: http://soccer-stats.football365.com/...D1/attend.html). Policing and road closures alone cost the club almost £70k a month more than they have to pay. Things have to be paid for and anyone who honestly thinks that our board should be fronting a club losing millions a season isn't really living in the real world. I understand times are hard and sympathise with those who cannot afford to attend games but unfortunately life can be crap at times! At the end of the day, gone are the days when football was a sport. It’s now a business 1st and a sport 2nd. Players salaries are crippling the game.

Pretty much my opinion too, agree with a lot of what he says but maybe just needs to reel himself in a bit at times but I do for one believe he supports QPR through and through, just has a different opinion to others. Funny too how people crticise him for seeking attention but there is now another site turning it all over again, makes me laugh anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      well said quaz... dazzer is the strangest poster ive ever known he for some reason likes to say abusive or insulting things to people all the time i dont why he seems to get some sort of thrill out of making people unhappy

but you are completely correct quaz i love qpr as much as any one else
                      but i cant afford to go to qpr more than about four times a season so why dazzer has the need to keep insulting me all the time i just dont know
                      wouldn't worry too much mate...you might have your faults and a bit mad but cannot question your passion for QPR

Comment

Working...
                      X