Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore for manager

this is in the people:

The word sweeping through the QPR dressing room is that co-owner Flavio Briatore could make himself manager, bringing in a young coach to work under him.

I reckon he might as well do it, it will only be then that he realises hes not a football man when it goes pete tong and will then let a proper manager deal withthe team and let him worry about the next sponsorship patnership

What ever happened to common sense? Why do people read papers like this and then go on to believe it? I accept that most tabloids are an interesting read but jesus christ mate how stupid do you have to be to believe them or re-enforce their point?

Comment

The Sunday people told us we were getting Zindane, end of last season.

Put some chips in the paper and add a pinch of salt
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

:nothing:Albeit, you could say that Flavio has been the manager since day one
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

where do i say that i believe it , i think that i have the intelligence to realise that 'paper talk' exists.

I was trying to say that as long as this 'meddling chairman' tag hangs over the club no decent manager would come near it.

Comment

I actually half believed the Zidane thing ... I went to my local Tescos to buy bread and saw that back page and I read the article. An hour later I was at home watching Sky Sports News and had the Champagne on ice ready to be opened up only to find out we have a new club logo... and then the mrs. came over and i had to pretend i planned this special lunch for us.

Comment

We know mate..We don't think you believe it.

My belief about Flavio is that he lets managers get on with it, may not have been the case with Dowie, but he definitely did with Sousa. just an opinion of course.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To be fair Dowie was not his man; it was more of Paladini's choice. I think he just needs a man he is happy with and he will not even question any of his decisions.

Comment

i thought

i thought he mistreated dowie but was far too lenient on sousa

as soon as sousa said the two loan playes he wanted were defensive midfield players he should have outed him

Comment

'I think he just needs a man he is happy with and he will not even question any of his decisions. '

yeah spot on, this is the key if he picks the man he will stand by him , why the magilton rumours then, cant imagine Flav having a good impression of him considering he was just sacked for not getting Ipswich into the play offs?

Comment

Working...
                    X