Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Magilton has been............

interviewed for the job.

Someone on the England message board bumped into him in Ipswich this week.

I will be so ****ed off, if someone like him gets the job!

600 quid for our season tickets should be top managers and top players. Not some failure from teams like Ipswich and Watford!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Yeah, but most havent renewed as they're waiting to see who the new gaffer is ;)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

interviewed ........yes offered the job......no
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

calderwood has also been interviewed

Comment

as has cotteril, sven and curbishley
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The club is a joke. Season ticket sales are terrible and the club wants to appoint some tin pot manager who has failed at other clubs recently. Boothroyd's football was dire at Watford-long ball. Ipswich fans I know say Magilton's football was terrible, especially defensively!

The circus continues.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

600 quid for our season tickets should be top managers and top players. Not some failure from teams like Ipswich and Watford!
              Ipswich's top season ticket is about £720 quid.Even Colchester's top ticket is £580,and that's for League 1.We could be worse off mate.

Comment

Magilton wouldnt be a bad choice (my opinion)

Who else are we gonna get???????????

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  interviewed for the job.

Someone on the England message board bumped into him in Ipswich this week.

I will be so ****ed off, if someone like him gets the job!

Which is the equivilant of £26 a game, let's be serious you probably spend that before you even get into the ground on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    as has cotteril, sven and curbishley
                    In Sven and Curbs case 'they' were doing the interviewing.

;D
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Just dont get all this " I want a big name manager" stuff.
                      Bottom line is, like it or not, QPR are a mid table ccc side and the likes of Magilton or Boothroyd, Cottrill etc etc are about our level. Why would any big names want our job? Think a few need to get real and lower their expectations and put things into context.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Bottom line is, like it or not, QPR are a mid table ccc side and the likes of Magilton or Boothroyd, Cottrill etc etc are about our level. Why would any big names want our job? Think a few need to get real and lower their expectations and put things into context.
                        but we have owners who said its a four year plan to get in the champions leagus so its time to stop all the bolox and deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post

Because we have the financial backing in the same league as the top 4 prem clubs, which means anything is possible, which means a good manager and I mean top manager could change things at the club.

I think that's why I would like to see a BIG name come in. Not unreasonable, unless I am very much in cloud cuckoo land.

Am I?
                          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                          :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                            Because we have the financial backing in the same league as the top 4 prem clubs, which means anything is possible, which means a good manager and I mean top manager could change things at the club.

I think that's why I would like to see a BIG name come in. Not unreasonable, unless I am very much in cloud cuckoo land.

Am I?
                            no mate your not in the cuckoo's nest

Comment

I'd say we've interviewed around 16, so having Jim interviewed is not a big issue
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X