No announcement yet.

On the plane from Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit more positive then magilton, agree he did sweet f a at watford but was succesful at the scum, 4th and 3rd place finishes, won the league cup and cup winners cup than following season won super cup beating real madrid...............not that bad

Comment

with some of the utter crap names been mentioned at the moment,i would grab Vialli:tired:

Comment

personally

vialli is another sousa he could manage a side like chelsea with many stars
        worth millions
        but he just cant do it in this division hes basically useless spoke to a friend today who lives in solihul he agrees with me it really must be venables hes the only one who can do everything if not terry then it should be gerry

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          vialli is another sousa he could manage a side like chelsea with many stars
          worth millions
          but he just cant do it in this division hes basically useless spoke to a friend today who lives in solihul he agrees with me it really must be venables hes the only one who can do everything if not terry then it should be gerry
          terry & gerry....sounds like a cartoon comedy act......which i think it would be if either became manager......too much living in the past.

Comment

ol yeah

remember alex is 67 years of age,dont forget experience is king

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              remember alex is 67 years of age,dont forget experience is king
              gerry & terry are not in the same league as alex......and if they took over they definately wouldn't be

Comment

Thought Vialli still lived in London.

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                  A friend of mine who is the European Director of a blue chip company, met Vialli who mentioned he was on his way to be interviewed for the managers job at QPR !!!!
                  i wont mentioned the word but do u honestly think that will happen?

are u insideman in disguise?

so for the first time in years we may have a decent transfer kitty and who else to spend it wisely

bad move in my opinion

he spent sh"Łt loads at ####ford and got no end result

please no

Comment

So, we go from looking for an English manager with Championship experience who has got promotion in the past, to one of Flavs mates who last managed in 2002 and was an expensive flop at Watford.

Woo hoo :very_sad:
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

vialli

vialli is another wilkins ,sousa type charactor they want to spend money to cover up there inadequacies
                      alex ferguson dont forget did the same as venables did for us when terry was at qpr
                      when alex was at aberdeen he brought brilliant youngsters through just like our terry did for us
                      also in the same way as venables told john gregory he wasnt a defender and mick flanagan he wasnt a striker
                      alex ferguson did the same for aberdeen
                      so thats why alex ferguson is the only current brittish manager in venables class
                      but what a tradjerdy that venables isnt using that genius how we need terry to return to his home

Comment

Good comparison DFE, but sadly, TV is now soiled goods......been out of the game far too long - DoF role only

Comment

Working...
                        X