• Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    yeah

look here big ade thats top secret petes on,ly having a laugh

Leave a comment:

• qpr_yuley
    replied
    Boothroyd plays Hoofball, but then again he did get scumford up...

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    Originally posted by insideman View Post
    ADE why do you not believe me ?
    because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Gus hiddink wont stay at Chelsea,his last home game today,he cant keep it in any longer.Hes going to be our new manager.Loves the ponsey decor in the ground.Loves Borrowdale and Delany and cant wait to work with them.Loves Flav and being told what to do.Cant wait for GPs next bargin buys to arrive.And he will be free again in 4 mths to concentrate on Russia when he gets paid off/sacked.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yeah

ade like me also gets info from his own sourses my own sourses are likke his telling us differant stuff

put it this way im told a final decission is still four weeks away

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    These two are two of the 13 interviewed thus far. And have been front runners.

I have no idea who the new gaffer will now be.

100% this is Flavio's choice - not GPs, not ABs, not LMs, not BE's, not AA's

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    replied
    ADE why do you not believe me ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well

hope it is not true or im going to hang myself,i got banned from four sites fighting to oust sousa and flavio is thinking of putting another turkey in charge

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE CLUB I LOVE

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    utter bolox

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    replied
    scott can confirm

Leave a comment:

• Cookiemonster17
    replied
    Boothroyd is pure hoof football!! not the attractive football Flavio keeps banging on about, so why?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sorry

sorry dont beleive it,flavio can not make the same mistake again,we need a superstar manager or else we go know where
    im not saying your a lier insideman but i think youve been misinformed my own iinsideman resources have not yeilded any of that rumour
    my own stuff is very exiting but cant divulge but if the rumour ive been given comes to fruition
    we are going to get promoted definately:boss:

Leave a comment:

• qprjames
    replied
    Makes me wonder why we bother-why would we want either a manager who cant make it at Impswich and one that cant make it at Watford??

Common sense gone

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    started a topic Some news on the new manager...

Some news on the new manager...

Jim Magilton was set to be named as the new manager just about to sign the contract, then Flavio changed his mind and Aidy Boothroyd was looked at. Only passing on what I have been told.
Working...
X