No announcement yet.

Some news on the new manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what i said and if its wrong you can throw a pie at me at the first home game
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

nah, I'll be eating it
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
        Я большая вонючая и уродливая обезьяна, которая мечтает стать маленьким красивым хомяком!
        LOL, Kirill, have you read this?! :horror:

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
          Jim Magilton was set to be named as the new manager just about to sign the contract, then Flavio changed his mind and Aidy Boothroyd was looked at. Only passing on what I have been told.

this is total tripe from someone who claims he is someone which he is not

insideman u aint ITK but u are an attention seeker - get real

Comment

well

it does seem in fairness that every source,seems to agree that its between
            mcgilton and aide boothrode
            so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
              this is total tripe from someone who claims he is someone which he is not

insideman u aint ITK but u are an attention seeker - get real

no your right, I mean I didnt know about the sacking of sousa did i :tired:!
              I think that you are more of an "attention seeker" mate

Comment

I hope that insideman is wrong about JM AB as managers. Both not good enough for us, one an ex Tractor boy who couldn't do it for his team and another commonly known Aidy Hoofroyd, nuff said
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

no your right, I mean I didnt know about the sacking of sousa did i :tired:!
                  I think that you are more of an "attention seeker" mate
                  what do u want?

some kind of medal perhaps

neither of those individuals mentioned were even looked at i can assure u

flav likes appointments that boost his ego as the fake bake man

i would double check your source fella as i suspect someone has been telling u porkies

Comment

Originally Posted by insideman
                    Jim Magilton was set to be named as the new manager just about to sign the contract, then Flavio changed his mind and Aidy Boothroyd was looked at. Only passing on what I have been told.

what do u want?

i would double check your source fella as i suspect someone has been telling u porkies

Ahem... Magilton and Boothroyd both have been interviewed. Those are FACTs Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      LOL, Kirill, have you read this?! :horror:
                      Yes, he has finally come clean
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If this is true then all i would say to Flav is where is your ambition FFS.... What logical or business mind (and i thought he had both) would think that either of these two would be the right man for the job, when they'veboth failed and been sacked from their clubs....

If it had to be i would rather Magilton, as his ipswich did play nice stuff at times, but Boothroyd.... please no... and example of how not to play the beautiful game!!

It just doesn't add up for me.

Comment

what do u want?

Shows how much you know then...

Comment

LOL how many times do me and Pete get "accused" of being the same people. Big Ade, as for me talking bull, you are the one who said we were going to get SGE or Big Phill and they will have 50million
                            Pete was accusing me of being you

Comment

Haaa MYU, Ive even been accused of being flavio

Comment

Working...
                              X