Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robsondinho
    replied
    Surely Flavio who is good pals with trappotoni, macini, etc etc wont go for people like magilton.....would he??

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    replied
    LOL how many times do me and Pete get "accused" of being the same people. Big Ade, as for me talking bull, you are the one who said we were going to get SGE or Big Phill and they will have 50million

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    What about Roeder? I want Roeder! The rest can go and /snip/
    if its roeder i will fly to estonia and do you over your ironing board while wearing a tennis skirt

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Honestly mate, everyone and anyone. Majority seem to be British...your guess is as good as mine...i really really dont have a scooby who it will be :(
    What about Roeder? I want Roeder! The rest can go and /snip/

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Scott do you know some of the other names who have been interviewed? Is there any pattern to those being given interviews? For example are they all English speaking or all currently out of work?

Honestly mate, everyone and anyone. Majority seem to be British...your guess is as good as mine...i really really dont have a scooby who it will be :(

Leave a comment:

• sirpiechucker
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    insideRman isnt pete either FFS.

FACT

I again swear on mine and my families life.
    Scott do you know some of the other names who have been interviewed? Is there any pattern to those being given interviews? For example are they all English speaking or all currently out of work?

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    but i dont care

but i dont care who the insaide info man says he is if we get aidey boothroyde as manager im going to have my testicles removed and sewn to my bald head and whats more w 12 can perform the operation:waaaht:

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    insideRman isnt pete either FFS.

FACT

I again swear on mine and my families life.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by insideman View Post
    Jim Magilton was set to be named as the new manager just about to sign the contract, then Flavio changed his mind and Aidy Boothroyd was looked at. Only passing on what I have been told.
    100% guaranteed, bonafide drivel.

That's a FACT.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ok

i admit it i am insideman dfe and q block pete im sorry it just seemed a good idea at the time
    but i do get inside info but cant pass it on so thats why i use differant disguises
    its really hard being q block pete because i have to wear six inch false leggs
    THANKS VERY MUCH BIG ADE YOUVE RUMBLED ME BUT IM NOT GOING TO HANG MYSELF

Leave a comment:

• Ellerslie
    replied
    Originally posted by big ade View Post
    deliberate maybe? dick turpin wore more than one mask as did zorro.

Insiderman could well be Peter. Insideman is not.

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    deliberate maybe? dick turpin wore more than one mask as did zorro.

Leave a comment:

• Ellerslie
    replied
    Originally posted by big ade View Post
    because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

Pete's spelling and grammar is atrocious. Insideman's is far better. I doubt they are the same person.

Leave a comment:

• W12_Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    hope it is not true or im going to hang myself,i got banned from four sites fighting to oust sousa and flavio is thinking of putting another turkey in charge

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE CLUB I LOVE

I'll get the rope :boss:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X