X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, It's Season Ticket deadline day

*hello everyone from the box office who's bored and online!*

:byebye:
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

A few of my friends are still waiting for us to appoint a new manager before handing over there hard earned dosh, me included.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

what are you waiting for the deadline to be increased until the end of the month, If that happens then the club are doing a bad bit of business, are they crying out for our money and why dont they just stick to their guns and not do what they are going to do after 5pm, surely its too late then because the supporters are being told yes you win -
      JUST REDUCE THE PRICE BY ANOTHER £100 AND THE CLUB WINS

Comment

no one cares about the deadline. if you renew your ST or get a new one after the deadline it makes a difference of £10. Until I know we have a quality manager / striker I am not going to renew

Comment

I renewed, and just hope my love for the club doesnt get taken the **** out of with a rubbish apointment.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
            no one cares about the deadline. if you renew your ST or get a new one after the deadline it makes a difference of £10. Until I know we have a quality manager / striker I am not going to renew
            Exactly. Me thinks the club just don't "get" that sentiment. Last year we sold 10,000 - indeed capped at 10,000. Latest info is that if all the Zebra finances past their credit checks we'll be at HALF of that maximum.

the club need to realise that people want to renew, just that we wont be taken for the spin and BS we had last year both on and off the pitch. Tis all about value for money.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
            X