what players from other team can we wind up next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what players from other team can we wind up next season

i just hope if newcastle go down , that joey barton is still with them , will be fun giving him stick for 90 minutes. just like we gave nathan dyer grief with the thief thief chant any time he got on the ball. never forget when we played bristol city in league one , when we winded up one of there players big time , think his name was brian tinnion , not sure , but he lost the plot . be good to hear about others past memories about rangers fans winding opposition players

none of them. last time i did that was andy cole season before last and he shut me up pretty quickly.

Comment

Sir Les Ure Dam Right.

After Cole , every time we give a player stick i think he's gunna score, like dyer this season , he got the ball outside the area and almost stuck it in.

Comment

Was gonna suggest BWP but s'oton are down.. never know, he might make a move back up to the championship...
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

very true sir les

much the same with the wolves player away 07/08 , but still help disliking certain player like barton , nathan dyer ,swp , the list could go on

Comment

I can remember that night against Burnley likeit was yesterday. As the fans gave cole stick and were calling him a w.a.nker I thought at the time he could punish us......

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              none of them. last time i did that was andy cole season before last and he shut me up pretty quickly.
              Took my dad as a treat that night. All looked good after 20 mins. Then Cole demolished us. Gave me some respect for Burnley and how they go about things.

Comment

clinton morrison again, one of the madest celebrations wen we scored right after he gave the biggen about being 1 nill to them, jumped 2 rows and landed on the advertising board nearly on the pitch, but there will be loads next season i hope

Comment

Dexter Blackstock!!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                  X