Clear All

Definetly not the only one mate!

I fall into that category without a doubttt

think i need a rangers 24/7 channel!
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

can i be both?

Comment

I'd say passionate. Its definitely not my first or last thought of the day, but it plays an important part of my life.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm a little bit of both, myself. Passionate and not a little obsessed with the Rs.

Comment

I think i can put my thining hair down to supporting QPR.... Its a real shame, but id renew even if it ment i go bald tomorrow...

Not totally obsessed, but anyone who knows me knows QPR is who i am.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Passionate.

I love the R's,but there are certain things i put before them.Not many though.

That sums me up too. I have thought about it every day for over 35 years , but it is not life or death.
              Last edited by RamseyR; 17-05-2009, 10:07 PM. Reason: typo spelling

Comment

The fact is that all the posters are on here, despite the season being over, and nothing really going on, manager appointment speculation aside.

That makes us all pretty passionate, despite different commitment/attendance levels. It's the stalkers I worry about!

Comment

im definately the second one, bit scary really

Comment

obsessed with R's and always will be

Comment

Working...
                    X