No announcement yet.

Can we become the new fulham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind us having the set up the fulham have behind the scenes though, very good by all accounts

Comment

Roy Hodgson has done a fantastic job at Fulham if you look at their squad on paper it's not fantastic but he has taken them from almost certain relegation to 1 game away from Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
        the board want us to be in europe, and fulham of all teams are likly to keep 7th spot and get to europe after last year was very close to being relegated so why once we are in the premiership and have stayed in there for a few years we should be able to compete up there and we have more money then fulham do and they aint got the best squad for that league position which show you dont need the best team when you have a great manager so all this time searching for a new manager lets hope he is the right one because if fulham and hogson can do it why cant qpr and our new manager do it in the next 5 years?
        Good question Jack.

I think Fulham's revivial has been down to the appointment of Hodgson. He may have signed and spent quite a bit of money since he has come in but he has brought in the right players firstly to keep them up last season and then to progress this season. Although they aren't big scorers he has sorted out the leaky defence and with the attraction of European football next season he'll be able to attract better players in the summer. Fulham have shown the importance of signing a quality manager and trusting him with money.

Anybody who doesn't like the idea of finishing 7th in the Premiership because they might have to admit that Fulham have done well this season is daft. We all crave Premiership football and would love our club to be in the position that Fulham are in.

Comment

The days of big spending at Fulham have long gone which makes their achievement even more impressive in my book. Everything is run within the means of the club (Briatore is following the same model).
          My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Working...
          X