anyone been to box office today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been to box office today?

are the queues up to white city tube stn yet?

are the new 15,000 fans getting their first season tickets?

has the visa card system collapsed under the volume of use?

i renewed on thurs pm...an old couple trying to move seat, that was it...i was in and out in 10 mins, i had a query with the forms completion, the young lad serving me was good, polite but couldn't give any guesstimate to sales...

there were lots of forms on the tables but not boxes of them a-z like in the past!!

Yes............and, no, no, no, to your questions...............asked the question, the answer was.....5000.

Comment

I renewed on Wednesday, I have a feeling that things will be good this season but to be honest the thought of no QPR on a Saturday was just too much. At the end of the day going to Rangers is as much about meeting in the pub as the football. I do know that next season won't be the worst I have endured and could possibly be one of the best.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

The deadline for the earlybird renewals was never going to pass without a cynical whinge from the modfather was it.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          The deadline for the earlybird renewals was never going to pass without a cynical whinge from the modfather was it.

Tops bloke, but a moaning ****er online lol
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

gotta keep em on their toes..they monitor the mbs and if they at the club read me happy, well they'll think job done and over....nay nay and thrice nay!!!

the cynicism is the myth expounded of new fans waiting to come...i'll believe it when i see it
            and new fans won't be locals, rather those wanting all to be seated,quiet ans leave at whistle....plastic fans i call em!

Comment

I renewed today. 2 people infront of me. We will get the cards at the end of July.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I renewed today. 2 people infront of me. We will get the cards at the end of July.
                sweet

Comment

Working...
                X