Andy Impey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Impey

Any 1 know what he is up to know ? I used play in the same team as a kid and was just thinking what is he doing now ?

street crime ?
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by MBRanger View Post
      Any 1 know what he is up to know ? I used play in the same team as a kid and was just thinking what is he doing now ?
      Cranford boy?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He was Cranford yer , But the team we played for was called Sandgate I think they are still going in the Hayes and district

Comment

Originally posted by MBRanger View Post
          He was Cranford yer , But the team we played for was called Sandgate I think they are still going in the Hayes and district
          Thats the one, played against them myself a few times when i was a kid - i played for harmondsworth in the harrow youth league but we came up against them in 6-a-side tournaments - think they still play near bourne avenue in hayes?

Dunno about impey? Last i heard of him he was at Coventry but thats gotta be 3/4 years ago so i presume hes retired

Comment

I just took a look on his Wikipedia Page and someones been having some fun....

Andy Impey (born September 30, 1971) was an English footballer with no neck, who could play brilliantly as either as a full-back or as a winger. He is also famed for his womanizing, rumoured to have bedded over 2000 females including many celebrities - Demi Moore, Janet Jackson, Courtney Love, Jade Goody & Drew Barrymoore are just a few of the stellar names on a seemingly endless list.

Comment

could he

could he be our next manager i wonder

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                I just took a look on his Wikipedia Page and someones been having some fun....

Andy Impey (born September 30, 1971) was an English footballer with no neck, who could play brilliantly as either as a full-back or as a winger. He is also famed for his womanizing, rumoured to have bedded over 2000 females including many celebrities - Demi Moore, Janet Jackson, Courtney Love, Jade Goody & Drew Barrymoore are just a few of the stellar names on a seemingly endless list.

hahahaha

he didnt have a neck, thats true!

Comment

To be fair he liked a bit of gold in his mouth to replace his teeth. Small version of Jaws from the Bond films

Comment

He was great i liked Andy Impy,

Andy impy,
                    Andy Andy impy,
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He lives in Jamaica.. Smokes a lot of the high grade as well.
                      Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

hayes and district yeh remember it well rugby club we were the dogs you know wots!!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          street crime ?
                          why would that be?
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                          X