Unofficial rumour but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial rumour but....

I hear the season ticket renewal deadline will be extended till the end of May. Treat as a rumour for now until the club announces something.

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    I hear the season ticket renewal deadline will be extended till the end of May. Treat as a rumour for now until the club announces something.
    me dont think its a rumour
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Season ticket sales must be going well!!!!!!!

Comment

less than 3k sold....................factamondo!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          less than 3k sold....................factamondo!
          Incorrectomundo!!! just short of 4k and there is about 1400 additional applications still to be processed. Thats a factomondo!

Comment

Incorrectomundo!!! just short of 4k and there is about 1400 additional applications still to be processed. Thats a factomondo!
            They need to extend it. Not just because of the economic situation but because many wont commit until they know who the new gaffer is - simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              They need to extend it. Not just because of the economic situation but because many wont commit until they know who the new gaffer is - simple as.
              Spotondomundo!

Comment

my factamondo is a factamondo.......as of yesterday 2997 applications processed.................less than 3k!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if

i wished the qpr directors realised that the money they spend on a new manager is not really relevant unless he can get us promoted
                  w would be better of spending a fortune on some top man rather than going to try to bring back waddock which is the latest rumour being banterd about

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    my factamondo is a factamondo.......as of yesterday 2997 applications processed.................less than 3k!
                    Would love to know where you got those figures from.... I can't divulge but we are just short of 4k and there is still about 1400 additional applications still to be processed. Many supporters are opting to pay by Zebra too.

On Monday of this week we had processed just over 3100...
                    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 16-05-2009, 01:19 PM.

Comment

More season tickets sold, then we give credit for. Over 4,000 thats for sure, but I too think it will be extended. When a new manager arrives, numbers will go up quite a bit.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

My factos better than your facto/facto
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

well

factomondo being flavios love child means probabley is a real factomondo
                          but he could be tricking us perhaps his dad is syphoning off money for his new speed boat just noticed the attendace capacity at loftus road has been given as twelve thousand so could be a ploy

Comment

Zebra finance are evil by the way..had a few run ins with them

Comment

why would they extend the deadline then announce a new manager surley they would want as many fans to buy after the deadline has ended thus making even more money?

Comment

Working...
                              X