Flavio: I was wrong over ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as

as you guys know ive got banned of four web sites fighting flavio and giannis corner but they had better this time come up with a top manager look what ferguson has done for united hes 67 and venables is 66 both have won the european cup but venables in my opinion is a better manager
    COME BACK TERRY WE NEED YOU

Comment

and how did you come to that conclusion?

Comment

Flavio has said recently that if the rules change with budget next year in F1 Renault will leave, same with Ferrari, so you never know!
        QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
          The current regime's downfall has always been it's PR.

We get left in the dark over so many things that we feel taken for a ride by them. The sentiments above are just what us fans need to hear - a bit like a dad telling his kids he loves them. But if someone hadn't trawled the net to find it we would be none-the-wiser (thanks for posting, btw).

Here's a novel idea - why not put stuff like that on the actual QPR website??
          So true, Its not as if he can afford to turn down good PR at the moment.
          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Encouraging to read this, BUT...I'd love to know what his business model is for turning QPR into a major footballing force. What other English football club has been a success based on the way he's run the club in his first 18 months??

Comment

Would be great if he meant what he has supposed to have said, and then follows through with actions.

Comment

Working...
              X