magnificent 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnificent 7

with the rangers and de gale boxing this weekend could it be? think its about time de gale being cookies cousin stuck our crest on his shorts.is there another boxer that boxed in QPR shorts ?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

aint he an eie"er ?
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

tis loan,very good boxer tho.mag 7 this weekend will be good hes up against some firey scouser.love to see him box in the colours
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Love the Clash.

Comment

Find De Gale to be a bit of a tool and doubt he would give a flying fook for us if it werent for Cookie.

Gerorge Groves is a better fighter and a nicer fella, shame he's a Chelsea ****.

De Gale will beat Dilks easy enough, could be interesting for a couple of rounds, the Cleverly and Enzo Mac fights should be the best as they are both in with top undefeated Germans.

Comment

Im sure DeGale is an Arsenal fan.
            Would love to see Groves knock him out, i think that fight could happen some time next year providing they both stay unbeateen.
            As for the magnificent 7, well looking forward to it although its a little watered down for me now Darren Barker isnt fighting Macklin, was really looking forward to that fight.
            Would also love to see Jennings topple Kell Brook but cant see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Im sure DeGale is an Arsenal fan.
              Would love to see Groves knock him out, i think that fight could happen some time next year providing they both stay unbeateen.
              As for the magnificent 7, well looking forward to it although its a little watered down for me now Darren Barker isnt fighting Macklin, was really looking forward to that fight.
              Would also love to see Jennings topple Kell Brook but cant see it.
              I'm sure Iv'e heard the same re De Gale being an Aresenal fan but figured I'd dreamt it up, you have just confirmed it to be fact now, in my mind anyway, i can now dislike him guilt free
              Big fan of Barker (another decent fella with an awful team) and gutted him and Rhodes pulled out. Reckon Brook will smash Jennings

Comment

Working...
              X