No announcement yet.

The popes arrival=QPR promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall in that promotion season we also played Leeds at home last game of the season?

All stacking up..

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Come on people don't be rude,
      show some respect to the Vatican dude,
      Catholic supporters we have I am sure,
      no fun reading his name dropped in manure,
      Otherwise this thread to lock I shall have,
      and issue naughty points if you act like a chav.
      Thank you Kirill....the thread itself is a good bit of fun but some of the comments show a lack of tolerance for other peoples' beliefs. As it goes I am a Christain but would never come on here or anywhere else ridiculing Atheists or Muslims or Jews because I understand that their beliefs mean a lot to them and makes them who they are. I hate being P.C, dont get me wrong.but to be civilised is to show understanding even if you dont agree.
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I was brought up catholic too (and am inflicting same on my boys - mostly in order to get better local schools if I'm honest). Nothing you could say about the Pope would offend me!

The link with Palace made me laugh though. Spooky. Leeds on the last day wasn't, however,82 (it will be in your memory from 76 when we "won" the Div 1 title). But I have another coincidence to offer if you like your omens: - 2010 and 1982 are aligned exactly in terms of calenders (that is the same date is on the same day of the week in both). Sept 18, for example, was a Saturday in both years. In 82 (I looked it up!) we were beaten at home by Sheffield Wed on that day (and beat Leicester the next game).

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
          Thank you Kirill....the thread itself is a good bit of fun but some of the comments show a lack of tolerance for other peoples' beliefs. As it goes I am a Christain but would never come on here or anywhere else ridiculing Atheists or Muslims or Jews because I understand that their beliefs mean a lot to them and makes them who they are. I hate being P.C, dont get me wrong.but to be civilised is to show understanding even if you dont agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            And Dalai Llama and a few other religious leaders, to cover all our bases
            put an imam, a rabbi, and an anglican in the box, free season tickets and kosher food, with Warnock on the touchline we can't lose! heheh...oh yeah and a hindu priest, the mittals will shell out 20 million come January. Yes!

Comment

These are not just co-incidences, Scully. :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Working...
              X