Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raheem Sterling - how good will he turn out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Sterling - how good will he turn out?

Looks a great prospect! I wonder how far he will go in his career?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDxiKM0c8M

Looks like a great talent. Wish him luck.

Comment

i might sound like someone who knows nothing with this statement, i dont understand why the hell y the likes of liverpool buys kids of raheems age?
      there should be something put in place to make sure that young players stay at there parent club and not allowed to be approached until 17 yrs old minimum.
      that player could of not only featured for us but turned the whole clubs fortune as in revenue, popularity (with him being english) and went on to have a very long lasting succsesful career,
      insted of sitting arround in liverpools reserves playing games in a park with guys he is obviously head and shoulders above.

i can understand the power of prem clubs and the dreams of young players

however i think prem clubs shouldnt be allowed to approach players of this age because it ruins englands international progress because raheem aint the only one

that conner wickham will be gone into the reserves soon same as that guy we let go to totenham dean parrot?

i think prem clubs should be able to track the progress of a youngster but not be able to buy them

sorry for rambeling

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
      X