Us fans should stick together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us fans should stick together

I was a season ticket holder last season, and I have been very disappointed with the price and standard of football that has been on offer. I read the interesting prices paid by a Cardiff fan and on the main message board was an article regarding a watford fan. I know we are in London but I certainly do not earn a london wage and I think the fact that they are looking at rising them if you can't find the money in a 5 week notice is scandalas. I therefore feel that fans that decide to renew are letting down the let unfortunate ones that cannot afford to watch the team they have supported all there life. I therefore expect most of you that are still undecided NOT to renew. We are important and they wouldn't risk the Championship or sky showing an empty loftus road just because of greed. If we stick together we can make a difference. Please don't be selfish and go by principles. We are not a premiership side and the prices should reflect this. Im normally quite a joker but this is a very serious matter that I feel very strongly about. If we don't stick together then the owners will keep taking advantage of us loyal fans. Thank you. Amen!
Working...
X