HH should have scored 10 already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH should have scored 10 already

If he had not missed his 3 sitters against Barnsley, 2 against Sheff.Utd and 3 today he would have already scored 10 goals in 3 games - certainly some kind of a record for a striker in any pro league in England.

Lets not forget what he has contributed already, leading the line, holdin ball, winning headers.

Not only has he scored 2 in 3 he has also got us 2 penalties (Taarabts goals). If he carries on like this he would score 30 goals in 46 games.

And there is only one player who has scored more goals than HH in the Npower Championship according to BBC.

He played well today. MOM in my book today. But If my auntie had a pair................................., Bring on Derby

Comment

Leading the line well, just needs a couple of chances to go in. Played his part in another strong team performance.

Comment

Along with Adel he was by far the best player on the field today. His goal was superbly taken and he led the line brilliantly. Our team needs him playing, and whoever we get in as well up front should deffo start on the bench.

He did miss a simple chance near the end, but the game was over by then. His early header was good but well saved, and the other header chance he had, he almost had too much time.

I think he is an outstanding player and I bet he is a joy to play alongside. Brilliant. Keep it up.

Comment

I was thinking that he should have 10 also though he is playing well , he is benefitting from stability - how many sitters though

Comment

I think he has been a bit unlucky as well. Yes he should have scored that one Hogan crossed, but when you look at it he changed his body shape to get a good go at it and it was just slightly behind him. Disappointing and he should have scored, but was not a complete howler that some made out. People behind me were spitting vitriol about him when he had played superbly.

Anyway, the real test will come when it is 0-0 and we need him to score that chance.

Comment

goal difference could be crucial at the end of the season soo we need that striker that will put the chances HH is missing away
              Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

I for one thought H.H had a great game although he missed a couple of chance's and converted the hardest one, the rest of his game was oustanding led the line well never let thier defenders have a free header or settle on the ball also if he made 1 jump at the ball that was more than Priskin done at the whole end of last season. Could never understand why we had sub standard strikers last year and allowed him to go on loan.WELL DONE Neil stick with him i'am sure he will start to net consistanly given a fair run in the team

Comment

The nitpicking is amazing. Even if he had scored 10 goals already this season he'd still be in for criticism. He is going to be replaced by new strikers shortly, so people won't have to agonize over what might have been.

Comment

If we get stiker in that would put half of HH chances away and what I believe HH well improve then I believe we well walk this league by easter

Comment

If he puts away his chances he would be prolific

Comment

Had so many first time around give him stick and even some who professed to knwoing he failed a medical, when it clearly was not true. I guess it helped, as the player was going through a lean spell.

Reality is, he is good at this level has a decent manager coaching him and that allows him to play with freedom. He doesn't score as many as he should, but gets himself into great positions.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well done gianni, great buy

Comment

Working...
                          X