Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murty had a few poor seasons now and think Ramage is better tbh

Hahnemann getting on and MLS bound

Lita - where do you start? horrific attitude problems, horrific wage demands, massively disruptive influence - why the **** do people think Reading let him go.....

Duberry - dont need another CB

Comment

hahnemann may b 37 but hes still a quality keeper and wnts to stay in england. He wud provide gr8 competition for cerny and probs still has a coupla years left in him.
      Not too sure bout lita cos of the attitude problems and poor scoring record for reading this season...think we cud do a lot better if the board r prepared to spend a few million (which they probs arent lol)

Comment

Hopefully Lita is being monitored by the club.
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Free agent, but a couple of prem clubs interested
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Is there any truth in the rumour we are chasing Stephen and Noel Hunts younger brother Mike?

Comment

have you seen mike hunt?

Comment

Eyr dam you got there before i did
                lita would be good imo with the right manager to keep him in line

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                  have you seen mike hunt?

Mike hunt and cox like the good old days Shitu and dudu

Match of the day commentary ( ball from cox miss pass to mike hunt) or (mike hunt dribbles the ball towards cox)
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

You have forgotten Mike's Brother Issac.

Mike & Issac Hunt on the wings, with Cox in the box the Dream team

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
                      You have forgotten Mike's Brother Issac.

Mike & Issac Hunt on the wings, with Cox in the box the Dream team
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                      X