Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

My mother gave in, in the end and I took my dad along with me. I paid and everything. I'm such a nice daughter

Anyway first half we played really well nice passing football on the floor. Taarabt is a genuis. Bradley Orr nice header for his goal. Now Helguson's goal was apeach. One on one and chipped it. Best goal I have ever seen him score ina Rangers shirt. He could have had a hattrick today hands down! Though he played very well. Nice one heidar :pleasantsuprise:. I can't believe Scunthorpe missed their one on one chance. Paddy was well off his line. Bad miss!

Second half we looked sluggish and had a few shakey moments at the back. Paddy Kenny saved a wonderful save! I'm liking Paddy now. He is starting to look more confident.

Faurlin and Taarabt stood out for me along with Orr too. Though everyone played well.

Good to see Buzsaky back too also there was a momnet of magic from Faurlin. Only if that had gone in :drunk:

A dream start and hopefully we can keep it up. But you never know its Qpr after all.

Doesn't this look fantastic?

You R'ssssss!

thanks caity.......what was it like to see mackie n buzz together\?...........menage a trois?????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

So that's where you got too!

Comment

good you enjoyed your day,great we are top

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          So that's where you got too!
          Ah so you were expecting me in the live chat

Comment

Where do you sit Cait ?
            I'm guessing PU.....