If Faulin had scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    Were you referring to me saying he is much too good for us?
    If so, then I DO happen to think he is too good for any Championship side -- including us -- and I think a lot of people sense that -- which is why there is that fear that Faurlin, along with Taarabt, could be scouted and sold on before very long.
    Both are too good for this level of football and footballers should always play at the highest level possible.
    I just hope we can hold onto them for long enough, so that their Prem career starts with us and no-one else.
    I couldn't disagree more.

Whilst I believe these two are class, and playing below their standard, they are in no way 'too good for us'

The reason being, we have the same goal as they do. As a team, we want prem football, and these two need QPR as much as QPR need them if those expectations are to be met. I'm not saying they couldn't play in the prem with another side, but we are the side giving them the platform to get there.

I also think that will be repaid with some loyalty from both Taarabt and Faurlin who both look very happy to be playing for us.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

no-ones too good for the team at the top of the championship.
      everyone forgotten how routledge and hall left us mid season for the leaders and champs last year then?

Comment

I thought faurlin had a decent game probably been told to hold a bit allowing Adel to do what ever he likes. I think buzz would be told the same with 2 wide player like mackie & hogan in the team

Comment

people talk about signing adel tarrabt,but for me the best thing rangers have done in the summer was managing to keep hold of Faurlin.overrated?you sir are a joke

Comment

QPR4EVA89 or however you say it stands near me in the R Block. he said exactly the same ALL LAST SEASON - "Faurlin, you're SH*T!" Every game. Without fail. Regardless of how good he (usually...) was/is.
            Last edited by Jeff; 22-08-2010, 02:32 PM.
            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Couldnt go yesterday but have seen enough of Faurlin to know he is a special talent, and 1 that will play top flight football either with us or without us.
              Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just as everyone is entitled to tell this QPR3EVA89 that he obviously knows f all about football.

Comment

Jeff, does he talk a lot of 5hit or just about faurlin?
                For me is our best signing in years!

I know we will never all agree but that is just rubbish

Comment

I'd say he makes the most passes every game and his success rate is above 90%.
                  He is essential to our team, like Xabi Alonso was for Liverpool. Every time you watch him play he barely ever puts a foot wrong and can play pin point passes almost wherever he wants

Comment

Agree

Comment

Working...
                    X