If Faulin had scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Faulin had scored

would of been the best goal ever scene at Loftus Rd!

He is bound to score a cracker one game

Best thing he did all game most overated player by far , buzaky over him all day

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
      would of been the best goal ever scene at Loftus Rd!

He is bound to score a cracker one game
      Would of been a quality goal,but it would never topped Trevor Sinclairs over head kick against Barnsley...that was a cracking goal!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
        Best thing he did all game most overated player by far , buzaky over him all day
        I agree he had a quiet game today, but he if anything is underrated, he plays some simple balls that other would not think of, power perfect through balls and switches play with long passes fantastically

Comment

should have been a corner?! He's superb in his composure, vision and simple deft passing. Wonderful player and an essential part of a good team!

Comment

behind taarabt he is our best player. great passer of the ball and keeps things simple when they need to be. likes to get stuck in as well which is a bonus

Comment

Didn't think he had a quiet game. Think he operated efficiently & done his job well closing down play & releasing players if & when needed. Great player.

And yes would of been a worldy had he scored..

Comment

Typical comment from a 21 year old, QPR4eva89.

Faurlin is a genius, his left foot is the best in the championship in terms of passing abaility and range. He also wins countless essential headers in the middle of the park. His work rate and tackling success rate is also very impressive.

Your comments are the biggest load of tosh I have ever read.

Comment

No chance, have you seen the way this boy thinks, that's what makes him stand out and reads the game so well.

Comment

You're joking me right?

He played very well today. Taarabt just edged it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Typical comment from a 21 year old, QPR4eva89.

Faurlin is a genius, his left foot is the best in the championship in terms of passing abaility and range. He also wins countless essential headers in the middle of the park. His work rate and tackling success rate is also very impressive.

Your comments are the biggest load of tosh I have ever read.
                      Spot on!

Comment

hogan was quietly steady as a rock again. most improved player in ages?

Comment

oh dear

Comment

Unbelievable, not only would it have been the greatest goal at LR, one of the greatest of the century, well you know what i mean.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Words from NW himself on ss news.

He said: "Adel Taarabt will get all the plaudits but as manager, the top men for me were Matt Connolly at the back and Alejandro Faurlin in midfield.

"I've never worked with anyone like Alejandro. He's a great player and a great professional, and does great things even though he's underrated

Now get real b4 you post crap. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X