Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kit

to be honest that was InsideRman
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I dont really want Magilton but theres no guarantee Curbishley would be a success,same goes for Coppell.
      Whos to say JM wont come in the players take to him they like his style,we start to play abit win afew games and who knows from there.
      Im not touting Jimbo for the job just hes got as much chance of bringing success as anyone else.

Comment

To be honest this could be one of those cases where you give clues of disappointment so when the real man is named and it's not first choice, people are at least grateful it's not the poor one.

mind games
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

dear god the 2nd richest club in the world and were gonna get a coach or manager who imho has done nothin like sum1 said he spent 12 mill and didnt get in playoffs at least we finished just behind them havin spent f all worst appointment ever if it is true and i would struggle 2 go and watch em with him in charge.plus a bloke i work wit who i owe £20 4 them finishin above us and doin the double over us would hound me 4ever so pleaseeeeeeeeeee rangers dont do this 2 me

Comment

So we are aparently poised to hire a manager who gets his team playing some nice football, fancied by a few pundits and wins a few matches in style and then finishes eighth, thus never even making the play offs let alone getting promotion. I'm certainly not enthused but given the board's lack of ambition he would be just the kind of second rate manager with second rate results I would expect.

Comment

This is really depressing. Magilton will fail, he'll get the sack in November and we're back to square one. We must be desperate if we're even considering him.

Comment

Ah come on guys it really woulnd't be the end of the world if magilton got the job.

Comment

id even have dicanio - we wd know we weren't going up and let in lots of silly last minute goals but at least we wd play with a bit of swagger and have some fun. appointing magilton is just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    id even have dicanio - we wd know we weren't going up and let in lots of silly last minute goals but at least we wd play with a bit of swagger and have some fun. appointing magilton is just sad.
                    & with those last minute goals could cost us going down!

Who ever we will bring in will have to work their socks off! Not every manager will guarentee success. So Magilton wouldn't be that bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X