No announcement yet.

Not renewing for now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not renewing until I see who comes & goes over the summer. It's only another £15-00 to renew after Sunday.

Comment

Some should take away those tinted glasses???
      The man does not speak english Pete!
      Im sorry if you think my views on De Canio are harsh, but I can't hide away that 1 big fact! Apart from the hand gestures, im sure when you met him pete you found him hard to understand, I know I did! He also had our 2 best players fit, but we still managed to leaks goals for fun. I like you want to be entertained but also with that you need results and we lost to many matches to late goals. Yes the defence is better but im sure he can ruin that aspect. It HAS to be an englishman. No more foreigners, not for the championship!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I use to agree about foreign managers, but Martinez has done very well. Ok, he played in England but maybe the right foreign manager would work. I loved football under gigi but hated the fact he didnt speak English fluently. Surely this is a must. I am sure when football managers first came to the premiership people were against the idea. But time has proven that point very wrong.

Comment

Lets not forget Claudio Raineri could not speak a work of English at Chelsea but picked it up in no time and cracked the top 4.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
          X