Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone stood firm and not renewed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not saying you should care! You obviously dont about qpr. enjoy fulham next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Benvo View Post
      im not saying you should care! You obviously dont about qpr. enjoy fulham next year!
      and pray tell young man your precise theory on why I dont care about QPR O WISE ONE
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

If you have the means to renew and choose not to, then do you really care. By renewing it doesnt show your support to the board but to the club. Through times of good, bad and ugly. We go through the bad to enjoy the good. Without one you cant have the other! As someone who cares about QPR you would be there cheering them on even if you dont agree with everything going on. As I say, I wasnt thrilled about the goings on this year. But would never consider not renewing. You can still have your views and go to the games.

Comment

My belief is, for those who dont have the money, fair enough nothing you can do. But for those people who are moaning about the board and saying that is the root cause of them not renewing is pathetic. If you dont renew then you no longer support QPR. Your opinion counts for nothing in my book. I too have been frustrated by our board and some of their decisions. But there arrival is far more a positive than a negative. Its been under a year and mistakes are always going to be made. But you need to get behind your club as if we start doing well, will you then renew? If so, your just as bad as the glory hunters who now support Chelsea. You need be there for the hard times and considering what we have been through the last 15 years, i count myself lucky and grateful that we can look at next season with realistic hopes of playoffs or promotion. Even if this doesnt come! If you have been season ticket holders for so long and you genuinely love the club, how can you not renew just because some decision havent been correct or to your liking. If your a parent and your kids do things that are wrong, you dont give up!! Your persevere!! Get behind the club. COME ON YOU SUPPPPPAA HOOPS!! Renewed Already! Were the R Block!!!
          Spot on. for me thats what being a fan is all about, well said sir.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

If you have the means to renew and choose not to, then do you really care. By renewing it doesnt show your support to the board but to the club. Through times of good, bad and ugly. We go through the bad to enjoy the good. Without one you cant have the other! As someone who cares about QPR you would be there cheering them on even if you dont agree with everything going on. As I say, I wasnt thrilled about the goings on this year. But would never consider not renewing. You can still have your views and go to the games.
            I WILL NEVER STOP GOING TO WATCH RANGERS AND SUPPORTING MY TEAM,by not renewing i am letting the board know i do not agree with their disgusting pricing policy, their contempt for the £20 supporter, their inability to let the manager(s) manage,increasing my season ticket by £200 and taking away the bar and bookies in SAR, their policy of buying wrong players,loaning out top goalscorers,keeping inept sporting directors in employment etc etc,I will support Rangers next season but will not be at every game, if in your eyes that makes you a "better" and more loyal supporter than I, THEN HATS OFF to you Mr M AND w12, Im sure the current level of season ticket sales mirror your views on the word "fan"
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I have no ambition to be a better supporter than anyone, not bothered. Just want to support my club! Thats it. Stating all the problems from last season as your reasons is the whole point of what im trying to say. You obvioulsy dont get it. Not to worry.

Comment

Benvo

"If you dont renew then you no longer support QPR. Your opinion counts for nothing in my book."

Burke!

so tracy no longer supports rangers, funky no longer supports rangers, I no longer supports rangers. and all those supporters who have never had season tickets dont support rangers, so in effect we currently only have about 3500 supporters. have a word with yourself and jog on, but before you go lets have a truthful biography of your history of QPR support.
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Erm ok, i didnt realise this was a dick measuring contest. I think if you choose not to renew for the sole reason of the boards action this year, then yes i believe your support for the club is misguided. And I personally dont care what you have to say. If you dont go for other reasons then thats completely different. Im 28 and have been going to qpr since i was 8. Not that that makes any difference to this argument. Again this is just my view and isnt meant to upset or attack any individual. Just thought i would speak my mind.

Comment

Its not a competition but think about what you say.

if i choose not to renew this season that doesnt stop me being a good supporter of the club, i will still end up going to the majority of home and away games but i am really fed up with the people that run the club and not lumping up my money to them up front on a season ticket is one of the few ways i can show my displeasure that they might just take notice off.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                      I WILL NEVER STOP GOING TO WATCH RANGERS AND SUPPORTING MY TEAM,by not renewing i am letting the board know i do not agree with their disgusting pricing policy, their contempt for the £20 supporter, their inability to let the manager(s) manage,increasing my season ticket by £200 and taking away the bar and bookies in SAR, their policy of buying wrong players,loaning out top goalscorers,keeping inept sporting directors in employment etc etc,I will support Rangers next season but will not be at every game, if in your eyes that makes you a "better" and more loyal supporter than I, THEN HATS OFF to you Mr M AND w12, Im sure the current level of season ticket sales mirror your views on the word "fan"
                      I whole heartedly agree on the cost of coming. But this is a much wider issue in football and certainly more of a problem with London clubs. Bar and Bookies cant believe you brought this up as a reason. Policy of buying the wrong players, you say it likes its deliberate! Of course they want players to be successful and yes a few mistakes were made but again im sure they will learn from mistakes made. They aren’t *****s even though they sometimes appear to be less than capable. The supporting director is something very difficult, i don’t know what to believe but all i do know is he rescued our club from a very bad place and yes on the face of it to some fans things have got worse but sometimes things get worse before better. Time will be the judge on GP.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        Its not a competition but think about what you say.

if i choose not to renew this season that doesnt stop me being a good supporter of the club, i will still end up going to the majority of home and away games but i am really fed up with the people that run the club and not lumping up my money to them up front on a season ticket is one of the few ways i can show my displeasure that they might just take notice off.
                        Its like your doing a hunger strike, but sneaking some sips of tea when no-one is looking

Comment

"Its like your doing a hunger strike, but sneaking some sips of tea when no-one is looking
                          "

no its not like that at all you dont get it but thats ok you do your thing and i will do mine, just try to avoid coming out with *****ic **** like "you dont support qpr if you dont renew"

Comment

If the prices had of been fair last season, we wouldn't be in this predicament now. If by staying away, the club reduce prices again, then we have won the respect battle needed from the club. By fans for all fans.
                            Last edited by Olly; 17-05-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X