bill power should be re installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bill power should be re installed

we need to re install bill power to really bring the feel good factor into qpr
    only bill knows enough about football to get us a top manager
    his knowledge is important

i have heard it all now.......bring back the league 1 brigade....ok

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
      m o r o n
      I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

well

well if you listen to the birmingham chairman he made it clear that its not neccessary the playing staff that make a great team its the backroom staff
        bill power could talk terry venables or gerry francis into returning
        where as amit is going to install another paulo sousa
        its simplistically that really.and calling me a ***** isnt going to change anything you either know your football or you dont know your football we currently have four scouts and they are all useless if we are not carefull we are going to get another useless manager

Comment

the scouts don't choose the manager...you really are a sad act indeed.

Comment

think your avatar sums up this post quite well.
            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

you either know your football or you dont know your football
              That's right, and you clearly haven't got a clue. We all know you think you're clever with your pathetic posts with stupid suggestions, but you bore everyone beyond belief. The fact you know this and still persist, proves what sort of person you must be really....

What next, Marsh and Bowles should be re-signed up to play up front. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
                m o r o n
                No need to be rude.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

the above posters

the above posters who are being abusive i dont know why you feel good being abusive its very childish
                  the point im trying to make clubs like arsenal and man utd have people associated with the club who know there football
                  we need desperately to get hold of a top manager but im just praying we dont bring in another sousa type who is brought in solely just because its thought that he can be agreeable to suggestion
                  we need strength and experience

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    No need to be rude.
                    Beg to differ. If admin let him continually post utter garbage all over the board and contstantly wind people up with insane drivel, what do you expect.

Comment

del

ok del you tell us then how do you turn the club around lets hear your thoughts .
                      this is supposed to be an adult message board where opinion is cenjectured not a place where people think its clever to say abusive things

Comment

hello Dex hope you are well,how is sunny Northolt??????
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

ok del you tell us then how do you turn the club around lets hear your thoughts .
                          this is supposed to be an adult message board where opinion is cenjectured not a place where people think its clever to say abusive things
                          Dex, I haven't said anything abusive and happily welcome anyone's opinion, but when you insist on ranting about the same thing in almost any thread however unrelated, it gets annoying. I've lost count of the times i've been going through a thread and then see you touting Francis for manager again.... it's not necessary, we get it already. You air your opinion in relevant threads fine, just don't go on about it everywhere else also....

As for taking the club forward we need to build on the stability that Flav has provided, employ a manager that knows the english game and the mentality of an English league and what's required to succeed, ideally with proven record. They then need to be given time and total control of team affairs without interference and undue additional pressure from Flav et all, and ideally funds be made available for him to nominate some decent quality players he would like us to bring in. Then with the ingredients in place, let the thing progress... not sack him after any lean spell of games.

Coppel would be perfect for me, but alas i feel he will stay away from football for a good few months at least. They should certainly try to pursuade him though imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Beg to differ. If admin let him continually post utter garbage all over the board and contstantly wind people up with insane drivel, what do you expect.
                            It is all about opinions, some people like DFE and some hate him.
                            Would you like it if I stated that my personal opinion is that you post rubbish and call you a m o r o n or something? I think not, you would raise a holler ... despite my insult aimed at you being just my personal opinion
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              It is all about opinions, some people like DFE and some hate him.
                              Would you like it if I stated that my personal opinion is that you post rubbish and call you a m o r o n or something? I think not, you would raise a holler ... despite my insult aimed at you being just my personal opinion

Kirill of course i know where you're coming from, and i don't think it's right to directly abuse people. The point i was making was that he knows he winds people up (god knows there's enough comments to work it out) so if he insists on carrying on, he should expect to receive the odd negative comment or two, right or wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X