Jordan Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Stewart

Rumor on 606 from a Derby fan that we might be after Jordan Stewart if you're unfamiliar he's an old crap left back!

Very poor defensively likes going forward like an older worse version of Delaney!

The fee was rumored half a million sounds over the top but there may be some truth in it and lets not rule anything out after Borrowdalegate!

Anyone know anything?

Read this as well.....if the player cant get into derbys team why bother??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

if true an absolute joke.

if you consider how much money we've spunked up the wall on borrowdale and delaney combined, you'd reckon we could have got someone like daniel fox for a little bit more than the combined fee.

im pretty indifferent about the club atm, and a signing like this would really hack me off no end. i honestly - swear to god - think i could do a better job than whoever happens to be our chief scout. i mean, ppl will spout off players who've been good like buz and connolly, but its not like we unearthed or even scouted them! we're lazy, arrogant and naive, a terrible mixture of frailities that is present within our scouting network and i really dont understand how briatore is so patient with our ***** of a chief scout, whoever that is...maybe i should email them @basesoccer.com - our very own lidl.

Comment

we were also linked to a similarly peripheral forest left back last week - might be hog wash, but if any substance to the rumours, worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
          Rumor on 606 from a Derby fan that we might be after Jordan Stewart if you're unfamiliar he's an old crap left back!

Very poor defensively likes going forward like an older worse version of Delaney!

The fee was rumored half a million sounds over the top but there may be some truth in it and lets not rule anything out after Borrowdalegate!

Anyone know anything?
          NO! NO! NO!

We were linked with him last season. Jesus if we bring him in then :very_sad:

I remember when he was at Watford all my Watford mates thought he was pants and they were right. Just goes to show why he isn't even getting into Derbys squad.

Comment

I'm not a fan of this guy but what do I know!
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i hope not :(

Comment

Chaps - rela###xx we are going to be linked with loads of players in the next few weeks/ months lets take them all with a pinch of salt before using them as a stick to beat the club with. i could go on to any website claiming that this player has been linked with this club etc. there are rumours and gossip nothing more nothing less!

Comment

[QUOTE=3London;50634]Chaps - rela###xx we are going to be linked with loads of players in the next few weeks/ months lets take them all with a pinch of salt before using them as a stick to beat the club with. i could go on to any website claiming that this player has been linked with this club etc. there are rumours and gossip nothing more nothing less![/QUOTE Absolutely right every player ever to be registered as a pro will be on there way to QPR, having said that we were after him before we got Delaney, ok at going forward but not sure about left back.

Comment

Great... he also used to play for scumford...

shocker
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                    X