Is It Me?..Regarding Play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Me?..Regarding Play offs

But did we have the best atmosphere ever, for one of these games when we played Oldham?

The games I've watched no atmosphere matches that
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The atmos against Oldham was totally mind blowing!! Totally amazing!! Just amazing!....

Was it shown on tv???

Every playoff game now are showed on sky, but when we were in the playoffs i think they only showed the final!?
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The semi was shown on a big screen at hq when we played oldham away

Comment

I'm sure the game was not on SKY, but undoubtedly the best atmosphere I've encountered and I've seen no game match it for sheer volume
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

in

on fifty years of following rangers i make that the number one game for atmosphere but the great ian holloway must take some credit for whipping up the crowd into a frenzy
          I MAKE IAN HOLLOWAY THE FOURTH BEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME I WISH HE WOULD RETURN TO SAVE US

Comment

That night was unbelievable.

anyone on here in The White Horse after the game???

Incredible-the whole pub singing,dancing,on the tables the bar-what a night

Comment

It would electric if we were to get to the play offs next season when we are on form theres an unbeatable atmosphere at loftus road but it happens less and less these days in my experience!

Comment

My main memory is directly afterwards when they played london calling as furs did a lap of honour and - to their credit - oldham fans applauded us. oh what a night...

Comment

What a nght that was!!
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                  X