Reading and curbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading and curbs

Speaking to alot of reading fans hear on the oxfordshire berkshire border they seem to think curbisly is there next manager
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

I still think no manager of any reasonable calibre will come here.Jim Magilton is probably about our level sadly

Comment

he woulds suit reading well i think.

Comment

Is anybody else slightly concerned that we might just end up with an absolute no mark as manager?
        All this talk of a 'Big name' i just cant see anyone like that down here working under the current structure.
        When you see names like Steve Cotterill,Jim Magilton and Colin Calderwood linked all these have failed at CCC level but have all supposedly been interviewed i cant help but think 'Flavio wtf are you doing?'

Comment

it

it seems as though flavio is frightened to trust any body .......wished he put a big gun in and we would get promoted

Comment

i bet reading wont sit back and do nothing,like us.they will do an Ipswich and appoint the best candidate,who happens to be Curbs,while we will end up with another dud yes man:tired:

Comment

He was never going to come here when he left west spam because of the board pulling the punches

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                i bet reading wont sit back and do nothing,like us.they will do an Ipswich and appoint the best candidate,who happens to be Curbs,while we will end up with another dud yes man:tired:
                That about sums it up:anger: Football clubs being managed by football managers

Comment

Working...
                X