Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another phone call from the club...

that'll make 3 phone calls in the last month
    this time it was a woman from a marketing company asking my reasons for not renewing
    told her my matchday experience as well as last seasons dire football doesnt represent value for money with the inflated ticket prices being what they are.
    Said i was awaiting "board investment before the transfer window shuts"
    at least the club are looking into the season ticket shortfall i suppose and not just sitting back and accepting it

Haha Agree totally Vblock, prepare to be shot down bt the fans who believe Clarke will get 25 goals this year!

Comment

Same as, did you get the recorded message from Warnock too?

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        Same as, did you get the recorded message from Warnock too?
        yer got that last week

Comment

Jeffro:

You said over the summer you would likely get a season ticket should the board invest. Largely putting Adel at the top of your wanted list...

Well we got him and still hope to get more, which we all know is likely to happen...

Did you get a season ticket? Do you plan to renew at a later date? Or not atall?
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Jeffro:

You said over the summer you would likely get a season ticket should the board invest. Largely putting Adel at the top of your wanted list...

Well we got him and still hope to get more, which we all know is likely to happen...

Did you get a season ticket? Do you plan to renew at a later date? Or not atall?
            Don't be silly. Jeffro squeeks as he walks... All talk and no trousers! HE HE. On a serious note I doubt he'll renew either way as come Oct he'll be changing his name to DADDY JEFFRO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Don't be silly. Jeffro squeeks as he walks... All talk and no trousers! HE HE. On a serious note I doubt he'll renew either way as come Oct he'll be changing his name to DADDY JEFFRO.
              Dazz pot, I am going to buy a half season ticket purely that we have signed Adel as he is worth admission alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                Jeffro:

Not happy with investement by any stretch of the imagination but Adel is a start. Still need 2 strikers 2 mill a piece

Comment

investment is still not premiership gaining investment, totally agree with that.
                  still certain that will come in the next couple of weeks tho, just find it strange whats taking so long, cos a defeat like last night at sheffield will put us right off track and under the cosh confidence wise.

Comment

My God this is a sensible thread. Well done to you all.

Sorry....carry on
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

I will tell them I lost £90 on match day promotions and about £60 on having an away season ticket if they call.

, thats £150 towards other things in life.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Not happy with investement by any stretch of the imagination but Adel is a start. Still need 2 strikers 2 mill a piece
                        And a Centre Half.

Comment

I bet the exciting signing of luke Varney will make many more sign up

Comment

Working...
                          X