will Flavio ever get the hint????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Flavio ever get the hint????

despite being last seasons bookmakers favourite for promotion,and will likely be again for next season,having funds available(we hope!),you would imagine any out of work manager would jump at the chance of managing QPR.but alas no,again it appears(like last summer when we ended up with Dowie).despite being linked with Curbs,Jewel,Tel,Keane ect ect,it looks like we will end up with another dud,because nobody decent wants to work for Flavio Briatore,because he interfers too much,will he ever change,i think not.unless he does,we will never get promoted:scorn:.Calderwood wood be a joke appointment,id prefer Wise or Ainsworth,and that is saying something!

Dont believe everything you read or see on ssn my friend...

Nobody knows whats going on behind closed doors, therefore nobody knows who we may or may not have interviewed so far......

Ok we have money but whos to say those managers i.e. Keane, and curbs would have wanted the job anyway!

Keep the faith fella!....
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I wonder if we will be favourites next year??
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

be amazed if we are favourites next year. the bookmakers - like everyone else - have seen through "the project" now

Comment

In a word - no he'll never learn - the answer is staring him in the face - move |GP to another position let the manager get on with it and sit back in the Director's box and watch and don't interfere - won't happen so we won't progress. All a bit sad really.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

yeah

if gerry francis returns we will be favourites and go up as champions

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              if gerry francis returns we will be favourites and go up as champions
              sorry dex,i disagree,i think Francis has had his day,not the answer.

Comment

I agree with you Matthew I did have hopes that this year was a blip he was new to football still and he would learn from the mistakes this year etc.

The problem may be that the damage is already done and with his rep no manager will touch the position. He does need to stump up for a decent manager move GP out of hte position he is currently in and he needs to assure the manager he will not interfere and stick to his word!

The names I have seen linked today begger belief and it would be embarrasing to see some of them appointed given the finances and genuine chance of promotion that we have if we use our resources!

Comment

we will not be bookies favourites to go up next season, not by a long chalk
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Cracks me up that after the campaign to get Sousa ousted we were assured by the main instigators of the campaign that we would be going for a big name next.

All gone a bit quiet on that front now

Comment

hmm, good point hoop

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                        Dont believe everything you read or see on ssn my friend...

Nobody knows whats going on behind closed doors, therefore nobody knows who we may or may not have interviewed so far......

Ok we have money but whos to say those managers i.e. Keane, and curbs would have wanted the job anyway!

Keep the faith fella!....
                        why do you think Keano and curbs would not want the job?,sorry fella,but i have lost my faith:(

Comment

Working...
                        X