If gerry francis returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W12, Gerry is probably leaving Stoke City, so you never know

Get him in as a defensive coach, I'd say.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Can't we get Paolo Sousa as defensive coach???

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        *YAWN*
        Ditto.

Dex, your persistent ramblings about whatever your chosen topic is one week from the next are incredibly boring.... If only you would get the hint of numerous posters.

Comment

yawn

Comment

yeah

yawn squaud ive got to keep producing the ideas because many of you just dont seem to know too much about football
            because you guys dont know much about football we will end up with another sousa
            then you will be yawning watching nil nil draws
            dont any of you people know anything at all about football how can you sit there and vote for people who know as much about football as i do about
            brain surgery
            ITS ALL ABOUT MAN AGEMENT RON ATKINSON,HARRY REDKNAPP,TERRY VENABLES,ALEX FERGUSON,GERRY FRANCIS,ARSENE WENGER,IAN HOLLWAY
            give us a manager and we will deliver

Comment

Come on Dex........this is a totally ridiculous post even by your standards!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                yawn squaud ive got to keep producing the ideas because many of you just dont seem to know too much about football
                because you guys dont know much about football we will end up with another sousa
                then you will be yawning watching nil nil draws
                dont any of you people know anything at all about football how can you sit there and vote for people who know as much about football as i do about
                brain surgery
                ITS ALL ABOUT MAN AGEMENT RON ATKINSON,HARRY REDKNAPP,TERRY VENABLES,ALEX FERGUSON,GERRY FRANCIS,ARSENE WENGER,IAN HOLLWAY
                give us a manager and we will deliver
                so its us fans who know nothing about football that employ the manager.....you really do need a call to earth from your little planet.....and by the way...yawning is more exciting that your posts about the same thing all the time.

Comment

you

you have been conditioned to watching absolute boring soccer and only i can lead yopu to the paths of ecstatic enjoyment by voting for me join my fan club and enjoy life

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    you have been conditioned to watching absolute boring soccer and only i can lead yopu to the paths of ecstatic enjoyment by voting for me join my fan club and enjoy life
                    my wife gives me all the enjoyment i need....you don't even come close to make people happy.And i can enjoy life better without joining daft fan clubs.

Comment

I'd take Gerry back on one condition, he must has to cut his hair and stop looking like a fairground regular.
                      My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

More shots in the dark.

do you want a job at the daily mail ?
                        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

I'd prefer Loot.
                          My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Working...
                          X