Goodbye Season Ticket Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Season Ticket Books

New deal with ticketmater to supply 'credit card' style season tickets.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...654880,00.html
    Here for the weekend.

Sweet ;D
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Another technology that you can guarantee will pack up one match day and end up in delayed kick-offs and so on.Can't see the problem with the old system in a ground of our capacity.Could understand it at big capacity grounds like Old Trafford.

Probably just a reaction to today's society's impatience.

Comment

the stupid things always break. we will miss the first 30 mins of the first game guarenteed.

Comment

bloody hell you can tell who the old boys are in here!! get over it and move with the times....a lot of clubs already have this system and there have been no reported problems....people who don't like change really wind me up!!! Get with the times man!!!

Comment

I'm all for change and these things will come in eventually anyway - like the Oyster Card. Just think we should (and probably will) run it on a pre-season friendly and open the gates an hour early (or have a 4 o'clock kick off for that game) just incase.

I bet some poor old legitimate supporter won't get in and it will cause chaos & delays somewhere. Will probably be the bloke in front of me?

Comment

" lot of clubs already have this system and there have been no reported problems....people who don't like change really wind me up!!! Get with the times man!!! "

not like ours, ours is innovative!
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I just know I am going to break mine ... Ive broken my drivers licence twice .. broken several club cards and my last 4 credit cards :( ... but other than me braking cards when drunk this is not a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                  I just know I am going to break mine ... Ive broken my drivers licence twice .. broken several club cards and my last 4 credit cards :( ... but other than me braking cards when drunk this is not a bad idea

Due to a certain habit? :shocked::money:
                  Here for the weekend.

Comment

they work fine these systems, hardly ever fail. good move.

Comment

Seeing as matchday tickets will no longer be printed or posted by the club, thus saving them money. Do you think they'll reduce the £3.50 booking fee !!
                      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Working...
                      X