No announcement yet.

Flavio, Compared To Other Club Owners??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio, Compared To Other Club Owners??

After all we could have Delia Smith..
    ;D
    Compared to others, how does he fair?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

He does exactly what he says he does and takes more b/s than he should. Besides he saved us. All hail Flavio.

Comment

long live the moobs from flabio

Comment

He can be wrong on some things but he saved us and wr going in the right direction (slowly),so i for one would rather have him on board than not
        WE ARE QPR

Comment

hes

hes better than most
          and hotter than a peice of toast

Comment

He has upset me alot but i think he the man for the job hope i am not proved wrong!!

Ps flav if you read this any chance of a short break on your yacht
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              He has upset me alot but i think he the man for the job hope i am not proved wrong!!

Ps flav if you read this any chance of a short break on your yacht
              any chance of a free season ticket
              WE ARE QPR

Comment

Look at all the world wide brands associated with QPR now for a starters.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

The Non playing side of the club is on the up and up...... on the pitch there was early promise, but the jury is out at the moment, very important couple of months coming up regarding his decision on a manager(coach), and new players. If he makes the right choices then ticket sales and results will fall into place.

Im pleased we've got him , theres a bit more glamour and spice about the place which has been sadly lacking for ages. But I would be happier if he'd appoint a proven MANAGER and left him to get on with the footie side of it;D

Comment

More posivive feelings than negative ones.Just wish he would stable the ship regarding a manager.And not interfere with the playing side.Buisness wise,you don't get rich by not running companys properly,so he is good in that respect.

Comment

the sheer amount of sponsorship money now flooding the club, that's FLOODING THE CLUB
                      no sign of slump at qpr
                      someone is doing something right "off the pitch"
                      we will no longer be undersold ( sellotape £10k)
                      media attention, good and bad but people hear of qpr
                      some massive deals with catering,gulf air,lotto, santander,chronotech etc

for me get it 100% right ON THE PITCH and then change things, but we seem to be creating a new image for a new era....will we "fans" be able to afford it??

i have no issue with tarting up the directors areas, their money, they stepped in, good luck to them but don't ignore "us"....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        the sheer amount of sponsorship money now flooding the club, that's FLOODING THE CLUB
                        no sign of slump at qpr
                        someone is doing something right "off the pitch"
                        we will no longer be undersold ( sellotape £10k)
                        media attention, good and bad but people hear of qpr
                        some massive deals with catering,gulf air,lotto, santander,chronotech etc

for me get it 100% right ON THE PITCH and then change things, but we seem to be creating a new image for a new era....will we "fans" be able to afford it??

i have no issue with tarting up the directors areas, their money, they stepped in, good luck to them but don't ignore "us"....
                        Good post Luke agree with your last line 100% thats all that most fans want.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                        X