Renault also threaten to pull out of F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    rattles out of the pram..they've had it easy for yrs, quashing others teams now scared of the competition!!!

all the gadgets etc should be removed, it should be the car,tyres,drivers skill put to the test not the hi-tech stuff....the pits are like nasa hq!!!!!

Same as football and shared gates bring it back i say or is the damage done to late to repair!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Flavio won the F1 title on the smallest budget you know...... I think he may of mentioned it once or twice when comparing QPR to a Honda or somthing.

I noticed he mentioned in his F1 show that he states the food at QPR is the best in England he clearly has not eaten a fried dog turd burger served up in the cramped SA road stand as we gather round the worlds smallest plasma drinking crapberg lager.
      Welcome to the wonderful world of Formula 1, where those that really matter (i.e. the sponsors and their invited guests) are treated like royalty while the poor old plebs (i.e. us fans) are nothing more than an inconvenience (all be it one that can be milked for as much cash as possible).

Lets not forget it is exactly one year since Flavio's interview in Marketing Week where he said.

“The first thing to remember is that without us, there was no QPR. It’s as simple as that. I don’t want everybody telling me what I need to be doing. People believe the club is owned by the fans but it’s only a few that put their money down. For the rest of the people, it’s easy to criticise [when] they maybe spend £20.”

Really loving the improved matchday experience though, must contact my advisors now to work out how best to invest the £15 I saved by taking up the clubs very generous early bird offer......
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
      X