Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologise if you think that I made this made but I have not and going by what others have said and reading what’s on the Internet and how other network sites work. Clubfanzine could be very different and below is a link to some information which I have already posted.

More...

The site was already established.

TWTD left Rivals on the eve of the 2007/08 season to join the new Club Fanzine network.

It don’t say create the new Club Fanzine network, it says join the new Club Fanzine Network.

Gavin Wilding
    TWTD Technical Editor & ClubFanzine Ltd Director
    Email: gav@twtd.co.uk

Has been working on the TWTD site from 1996. Now director of Club Fanzine, Gavin is responsible for all things technical including the maintenance of the network and writing software. Also responsible for online advertising and looking after the other publishers in the network.

The above statement says Gavin is responsible for online advertising and looking after the other publishers in the network.
    Maybe I’m reading that wrong but you can see it’s not made up which some people are saying.

Once again I’m sorry to have upset you all & will say nothing more on this matter.

I'm locking this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X