Reading or Rangers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading or Rangers?

If you're a decent manager and both clubs approach you where would you go? Your choice is a well run club, with a fantastic new stadium, a Chairman who is prepared to keep faith with managers others would have sacked and who knows to keep his nose out of football matters OR our ****poor shambles of a club?
    :exciting::very_sad::surrender:

I was going to start a thread like this, but you beat me to it. But i think your opening post is poor.

I would have gone for something like: Rangers or Reading which is a more attractive proposition for potential managers???

Your thoughts....

The reason i say this isnt to have a go, but your opening post makes us look like some poorly run sunday league team....
    Ok in fairness we have chopped and changed our manger, but we have money to spend, Reading dont! We dont need to sell our players and our best players dont want to leave the club, Readings players do!

IMO QPR would be the more attractive club, Reading are gonna find it hard to find there feet after there players leave, IMO Doyle, Hunt, Hunt, Harper, and Hanemman will leave. Basically the back bone of there side.

Im gonna predict now Reading finish next season 8th.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

good points but you've assumed we've got money to spend,I'm not sure we have or at least no sign of it since January 08.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
        good points but you've assumed we've got money to spend,I'm not sure we have or at least no sign of it since January 08.
        Well IMO i think its obvious we have. If we dont spend money this summer i will give you £20 first game of next season.....

Comment

is that new money or just what we get from the transfer of Blackstock :(

Comment

differcult to say, depends how much we get for Blackstock and Camp.

IMO we will use all the money we get for them and maybe more....

Comment

well we will not know because it will be declared as undisclosed.

Back to the question .. Reading if you want to manage and QPR if you want to coach. Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                well we will not know because it will be declared as undisclosed.

Back to the question .. Reading if you want to manage and QPR if you want to coach. Simple as.
                I must admit it annoys me they named Dowie and Sousa blimming coaches!...I really hope they can squash that with this next person and call them the manager!! Then hopefully people saying flavio picks the team which IMO is total ******!!! Will be a thing of the past.......

Flavio could really do himself a favour and call them the manager! Had he done that in the first place people would have never questioned who picked the team!....

Comment

Get real mate! We have a continental style board. You could learn to deal with it or let it drive you crazy. It is not going to change.

We will hire a head coach and this time we actually need to let the man coming in understand that he is head coach and not manager.

Comment

Mate ive got used to it! Believe me i have, all im saying is had they got that one right in the first place then we wouldnt be hearing flavio picks the team every five minutes! And Flavio wouldnt have had to release a statement defending himself...

Oh well i guess we all make mistakes!

Comment

He just did not understand the English media. Here if you have a continental side set up it must explained clearly to the press to avoid having to read rubbish about the team in the tabloids.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                        I was going to start a thread like this, but you beat me to it. But i think your opening post is poor.

I would have gone for something like: Rangers or Reading which is a more attractive proposition for potential managers???

Your thoughts....

The reason i say this isnt to have a go, but your opening post makes us look like some poorly run sunday league team....
                        Ok in fairness we have chopped and changed our manger, but we have money to spend, Reading dont! We dont need to sell our players and our best players dont want to leave the club, Readings players do!

IMO QPR would be the more attractive club, Reading are gonna find it hard to find there feet after there players leave, IMO Doyle, Hunt, Hunt, Harper, and Hanemman will leave. Basically the back bone of there side.

Im gonna predict now Reading finish next season 8th.

Reading will still get Parachute payments from the Prem won't they??

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                          Reading will still get Parachute payments from the Prem won't they??
                          No, as far as im aware you get one payment when you go down, you dont continue to get paid.

Unless ofcourse im wrong.....

If someone knows feel free to correct me!?...

Comment

You get a payment for 2 years, the 2nd one is smaller.

Unless you go back up again, when the money is distributed amongst all clubs. Which is why we got 400K when Birmingham went up.
                            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Surely they cant be getting much though!!

Comment

Working...
                              X