• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Yes- But we still need TWO other quality strikers
    Exactly.

Reason enough to not sign Adebola.

If we are gonna down that route i would rather get Furlong back.partner him up front with Dean Windass.And Windass solves the goalkeeper position as well if Camp goes.

Comment

He wants a two year deal. Don't think we will go with it.

I was just interested to see views.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we have this supposed four year plan then Adebola won't be part of it for long.I am all for experience in a team but i think he is past it at the levels we appear to be aiming at.I would like to see a good young prospect like Hooper or Cox,even both,be our main targets

If we wanted an experience player i would prefer Kuqi from Palace over Adebola.

Comment

Actually, I have changed my mind slightly. If the club are going down the route of signing a coach and not a manager with GP unfortunately having control of who we sign then I say sign Tarrabt and not Adebola for obvious reasons. If we are signing a manager who has a say in player signings then sign no one until he arrives

Comment

No, no, no, no, no!

Why do we want this guy? He's an average Championship player at best and he's 34 years old. He's not a proven goal scorer and certainly will not offer us anything that we don't have already.

Of course he wants a 2 year contract. He's in the twilight of his career and he sees us as a big cash cow that he can retire on.

The board need to show some ambition and spend money on a striker who can score the goals to get us out of this division. The last thing we need is another overpaid has been!

Comment

No not for two years unless he wants a contract for the first year and a pay as you pla for the second year!!! too much of an injury risk

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo.

Pete regarding Taraabt any idea how much do Spuds want for him?

Comment

No I think one year is long enough for Adebola we could always put a clause in his contract regarding an extension if he gets off to a good start with us.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I think this is one of Pete's see who contradicts themselves threads. He knows people would sign Taraabt without a manager and wants to know if people would want to sign Adebola without one.

Am I right?

Comment

1 year deal for dele - fine
                      2 year deal for dele - not fine.

Lets see what comes out in the wash?
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Wouldn't give Adebola 1 year, let alone 2. Not the type of transfer we need.

Maybe 8 years ago.

Comment

According to someone on LFW he's signing today..
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Taarabt - deffo

Adebola - deffo not

Comment

Hope someone's told Taarabt!

Comment

Would rather sign ebola.
                                Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X