Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are WE getting from the red bull deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are WE getting from the red bull deal?

couple of queries...

the club have recieved a 5 figure deal.

where is the money going and how much?

what is red bull going to do for the club?

apologies if similarly posted before.

I would assume that the giving of a 5 figure sum would be what red bull are going to do for the club.

Comment

what we are next week is a sponsorship deal from smirnoff go nicely with red bull!!!!

Comment

Err, they bought a box for a season, but it sounds much more exciting the way they manage to spin it on the offy.

Have just signed a 3 figure deal with the club and am looking forward to the 5 star experience next year, the exclusive use of my seat on matchdays and hopefully not catching typhus from the bogs.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

remember them inflatable Pritt Sticks they ran around for the half time "entertainment" couple of seasons ago? well now they are inflatable red bull cans!

Comment

Community schemes etc.

Comment

This surely means a reduction in prices can be passed on to the fans, so we can fill LR week in week out.

lol

I know it sounds like a silly dream but if I owned the club and could pull off deals like that I would deffo have tickets down to as low as possible for the fans to fill the stadium. A dream of a fan but it so could happen if they wanted it to.

No sponsor from Red Bull....new sponsor from Red Bull.....no money....now money, for doing what? pass it on FB and Co, pass it on!
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

wings

:exciting:

Comment

hah.

Baddum tish.

Comment

Working...
                  X