Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been mistaken for a Reading fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been mistaken for a Reading fan?

Wearing my old hoops binatone shirt today and went into launderette to dry some clothes I had washed at home[no washing line] and a geezer goes good luck tonight!!!!
    I said no I'm a QPR fan,at least he knew of us here in Torquay!!!

Oh well spreading the word a QPR fan lives here!!!

My QPR mini kit hanging in my van window got mistaken for a reading kit the other week, the bloke was scottish so it's not his fault!!

Comment

Not a good look is it lol...thankfully never for me but if I did I would have to stop the person for about 20mins and educate him on the R's !!
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Never our hoops are far more famous

Comment

and we have hoops not horizontal stipes so people know the difference

Comment

I am a reading fan? this is a reading messageboard isnt it?
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              I am a reading fan? this is a reading messageboard isnt it?
              Might explain why know of the rumours come true:waaaht:

Comment

Have I ever been mistaken for a Reading fan?

Well, I'm no oil painting, I'll admit, and the hump on my back is a bit of an eyesore, and I'm assured that after three years of waiting, and when everytime I smile someones says "good luck at the world gurning finals", my dentures are finally in the post, I'm often taken for a Chelshite knuckledragger!!!! ;D

Comment

there not fit there not fit to wear the hoops,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

i take great pride in wearing my Qpr shirts around Reading and winding them up but the wife keeps trying to ban me from wearing it LOL
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by churchy View Post
                      My QPR mini kit hanging in my van window got mistaken for a reading kit the other week, the bloke was scottish so it's not his fault!!
                      Same some fella thought i supported reading cos of the kit i have hanging from my window......

I told him otherwise..

I often wear my QPR top when i shop in Reading, but i havent been mistaken, most of them know the kits slightly different and realise.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Ive been asked if im Pete before,think it was a bailiff.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i was in a chippy one day in reading and sum clueless bod thought i was a reading fan...i soon set him straight...shame that in my time at the uni i never got to see qpr v reading....only have done this season (twice)
                          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                            Same some fella thought i supported reading cos of the kit i have hanging from my window......

I told him otherwise..

I often wear my QPR top when i shop in Reading, but i havent been mistaken, most of them know the kits slightly different and realise.
                            See you there sometime
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

lately

llike most qpr fans if i see kids playing soccer wearing blue and white hoops
                              i find it re assuring that we have a future
                              but recently my joy turned to pain afte seeing a young lad wearing a reading shirt in burnt oak
                              i always associated burnt oak with qpr fans so that makes me sad we must get back to get ourselves firmly back amongst the top to get our fan base growth back on target

Comment

Working...
                              X