Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Club Tested Our Patience To The Limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Club Tested Our Patience To The Limit?

or do you have much more in the tanK?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No, but some of the supporters have.......
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Is this a survey so FB knows how how much to take the p.ss next season?

Comment

Well, I was very close to not renewing, and to be honest I have only done so this week due to the fact that I don't want to miss the banter with my buddies.

But, I'll tell you what, we had better get a decent, proven, respected manager in and show some bl@@dy ambition in the transfer window.

Answer to your question, I am at my limit Pete, tbh.
        Be nice to Minty

Comment

Im glad the season has finished, the football on show is what annoyed me most, and certain players playing well below par upset me.

I'll be fresh and ready to go come August though, plenty of fire in this belly.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I can only speak for myself but the club set a price to watch matches, if i can afford it I will buy it and if i can't i won't. Outside of that the club don't owe me anything. I choose to watch us play, just like I would choose to watch a gig at a Comedy club both are relatively expensive and both can be amazing or poor. Should I have a say on which Comedians perform or which players should play/be purchased? IMO no. My money is to watch the game same as watching a gig, music event or theatre. I don't expect a particular actor to appear or the drummer to have bought a new kit, I just expect a performance. If I think it costs to much to see that then I opt out.

As for taking time to appoint a new manager, buying of new players, setting prices etc etc its got nothing to do with me and I no expectations regarding what they do with my money. Should I expect the Comedy venue to supply better seating? No, so should I expect anything else from this club if i believe I'm getting value for money to watch them play.

Comment

on my last legs..club will continue to shaft us with ongoing high prices....

the real fans real football has long since been thrown over board
              we have a new boardroom with smug gits like ali russell, who knows nothing of our history
              he smirks at us, as i assume many do

they obviously think there are new fans waiting to watch qprfc and thereby can **** us off!!!!!!!!

qpr fans really should've been more aggressive and more vociferous over the prices and then the 2nd attempt to raise them....we got an extension, we got a pathetic reduction but could've got more imo.

Comment

a couple more things will boil my blood but im not going to get frozen out to people who want to make the club a corporate venue only

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  I can only speak for myself but the club set a price to watch matches, if i can afford it I will buy it and if i can't i won't. Outside of that the club don't owe me anything. I choose to watch us play, just like I would choose to watch a gig at a Comedy club both are relatively expensive and both can be amazing or poor. Should I have a say on which Comedians perform or which players should play/be purchased? IMO no. My money is to watch the game same as watching a gig, music event or theatre. I don't expect a particular actor to appear or the drummer to have bought a new kit, I just expect a performance. If I think it costs to much to see that then I opt out.

As for taking time to appoint a new manager, buying of new players, setting prices etc etc its got nothing to do with me and I no expectations regarding what they do with my money. Should I expect the Comedy venue to supply better seating? No, so should I expect anything else from this club if i believe I'm getting value for money to watch them play.

And then theirs football SPC.
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

I now find myself in what I think is an odd position. After the complete let-down, after the overwhelming hype, that was last season, I find myself more in the same frame of mind that I was pre-takeover.
                    I'll be back at Loftus Rd in August, full of hopes and dreams for a great season, but won't be shocked in the least if we have one of our typical do-nothing, avoid relegation, mid-table at best, seasons.

Unless, of course, we spend a few million during the summer on some players that will excite the imagination, and we get a big name manager.
                    But, I've a horrible feeling that "adebola", "Curbishley", being the sort of name linked to the club, we'll be in for the almost traditional rough ride next season, as usual.

Comment

SPC i have never even thought of comparing QPR to a comedy club , then again, some of the comedians on show over the years have been first class, the likes of tony roberts with his goal kick punchlines, move over michael mcintyre!

Comment

Working...
                      X